Oktoberfest Sale Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
I've heard only bits and pieces of how Oktoberfest at LKF went today - but does anyone have result sale prices? I am sure it was hard to keep track with it being a silent auction, but doesn't hurt to ask. Thanks!

So what bits and pieces have you heard?

Oh if I could aford more...

(King Supreme daughters/g-daughters and or Buckeroo daughters/g-daughters)

And also would take that palomino pinto off your hands too Leeana!

But Im 2 too many here now!

;)

Mindy, he actually left the farm yesterday :). Went back to my clients farm for the winter, but he is still available.

Would love to know if all the silent auction, & private tredy minis sold or if they still have some to offer!

Prices were up and down. Obviously not what they were 5 yrs ago but decent for this market. A/R minis as usual brought more. Several didnt sell so I would contact LKF to see which ones are still available. It was hard to see final prices when focusing on the ones we were interested in so dont know all of the prices for sure.

I know all of the silent auction horses did not sell. We stayed till the very end of the equipment sale and when we went to the barn to pick up our horse there were several still down there and there were prices on them.

We liked the LK Bay Ablaze filly but had to leave before the first section ended. :-(

Latest posts

Back