Oklahoma Pinto

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROWIRA

Reaction score
Does anyone here show their minis in any of the Pinto horse shows in Oklahoma? I'm trying to decide if I want to spend the money to register with ptha or not. Do they only offer halter classes, or are there driving classes and jumping, obstacle, etc. offered? Any information or personal experience with these shows is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!
default_saludando.gif
Are you in OK?

Well hello there! So am I!
default_smile.png

I'm pretty sure they have all those classes at their shows. Can you google them and see what they offer on their website by the way of classes?

Well hello there! So am I!
default_smile.png

I'm pretty sure they have all those classes at their shows. Can you google them and see what they offer on their website by the way of classes?
I tried. I could only find 2 showbills, and all I saw were "Pony Halter" and one that had "Pony in Hand Trail". I guess nationals has more classes, but I wouldn't want to show in just that, even though the location is very convenient.

Do they have a phone number you can call and ask them?

Pinto Horse Association of America Inc. • 7330 NW 23rd Street, Bethany, OK 73008 • 405-491-0111 • 405-787-0773 fax

Don't show my miniatures or shetlands at Pinto but just wanted to say HI from another Okie--located in Norman

Latest posts

Back