Okay is Ruby ready to foal are what.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
Hello,

This is our 1997 black mare bred to palomino champion(WM Golden Sunbi ) here is his link www.wickersham-miniatures.com for april 24 last breeding date.

She had the alarm going off last night and today.
default_wacko.png
waiting game, so much fun.

First breeding date is april 14.We are praying for healthy foal. Filly fairy come our way Please
default_biggrin.png

We are so excited about her foal
default_laugh.png

Here are photos from today. She is very loose and relax in the vulva area.She nice udder development.

This is her third foal.

So what you folks think. I told my husband she will have it tonight since the weather is going to be 30 something, we usually have 70's this time of year. Last week we had 80 degree weather.

Last night was 34 crazy weather here in MS.

Ruby sire is yellow diamond little feather appy stud.

thanks

Ruby

DSC06008-1.jpg

DSC06005-1.jpg

DSC05999-1.jpg

DSC06013-1.jpg

i wish i could get the photo of her vulva before she tightens up, it is very very loose

DSC06014-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know, but I'm still waiting on my mare. She looks just like yours and she was due on the 7th. I'm going crazy with this waiting game since I'm new to this breeding/foaling scene. My mare is suppose to wax and she hasn't yet. That's all I'm waiting on. She has the rest of the signs.

Good luck with your mare!
default_biggrin.png

She looks about ready as for wax Kerri we only have 2 out of 6 mares that wax and ironically one of them was a maiden this year.

Latest posts

Back