Okay,,, I have a new horsie too!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
I want to thank Alan Murphy at Double Diamond minis in California. He bought CCR My Name Is Rio when she was 6 months old. She has been shown and loved by him for three years. ACTUALLY she is the last foal born on my farm!!She is now bred to his homozygous stallion for next year. When he said he was selling her. I thought it would be nice to have a filly from my stallion to carry on the bloodline. So here she is. She has a star and snip. She is a dark bay with a spitfire attitude!
rio.jpg

Beautiful girl, Lark and Nena's and Pyro's sister!!!

She reminds me of Lark a little bit, I've always liked Rio and I'm glad she's back with you to bring you a PINTO baby!!!!

Congrats, Kim

Liz

Congrats!!! She is a wonderful looking little lady
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
You should get a gorgeous pinto foal next year!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Awesome!!! I'm so glad you have her! I hope she gives you a beautiful filly, then you'll have a daughter and granddaughter!

[SIZE=18pt]WHOOO HOOOO!!!![/SIZE]

Hi CC!

Congratulations with Rio coming home to you. She's a lovely mare, I remember her! I took this picture of her and Alan at the Touch of Class Show in Scottsdale, Arizona in 06 and thought I'd share. Well actually, I didn't get much of Alan in the picture, only his fingers!

rioalantoc06.jpg

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Wow Kim, very very nice! She and Flirty should be a matched pair. ;) Flirt is bred to Durango (homozygous) for a pinto baby in '09 also. Then it is back to work for her!

Thanks everyone!

Seems like her dad isn't producing anymore, ( I think he is a lazy guy!) So I was happy to get her home. And Alan was wonderful and bred her to his stallion Too Hot. Awesome. I really like her leg length and her happy little trot as she moves around the pastures! She would probably enjoy driving. At 32"s she should be able to do that some day.

Dawn!!!!!!!!!!! That is a wonderful pic. Do you mind if I add it to my website? It only takes a little hint of Alan to make a big impact! Even just his fingers showing.

Latest posts

Back