Okay Goat People...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Leya. I'd love to see pics of King Louie. Great name lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
we raised the boars and we found that they are easy to keep. if you want a GOOD one then you will pay for it. our bucks ran for $1200 to $1500 our does was a little less. the only thing is that when you transport a buck it might take them a little longer to bred. some goats not all are hard to keep in. once they find a place to get out then they will keep getting out. keep that in mind. the boars health seems to be better then the others. before you go out and buy any do some cheacking on them. check out local goat farms in your area. the only thing i can tell you is dont buy from a sale. most of the goats there are sick or not good ones to have one your farm. good luck

default_laugh.png
I have a FREE wether little guy I would gladly GIVE away. He has decided he has a fondness for mini tails and hair (hubby thought I did a bad clip job) wild child to say the least. He rides around on the donkeys back (I think he does this cause he is so low to the ground) Donkey-Donk keeps trying to swat him with her tail
default_new_rofl.gif
and boy can he move. Tony Llama has a few choice things I think he would like to do to him too as he is always stealing his food.

Latest posts

Back