Ok you young people!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he will! :D

It happens that the site is a little slow right now- but if ever you cannot see your 'kids' once you unfogg them, you just have to hit refresh- that usually makes it behave again!

Hopefully my eggs will be hatching soon.
default_smile.png

what if everone that clicked got a horrible virus on their computer
default_new_shocked.gif
I got one I think by opening up a forward mail....it was very expensive to fix my computer...sorry for the doom and gloom, but,, O..la la la can you imaging a virus being attached to something like that
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

Hey, Could you all help me out? I am trying to hatch and mature a few dragons, but alas, I am not very good at it from the looks of it. So maybe you all can help them! They were all abandoned and I didn't want them to die!

Thanks!

what if everone that clicked got a horrible virus on their computer
default_new_shocked.gif
I got one I think by opening up a forward mail....it was very expensive to fix my computer...sorry for the doom and gloom, but,, O..la la la can you imaging a virus being attached to something like that
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
I am sorry trillions of people are members on this ite the we would have knoow by now!

oh and my mom had a virus the other day and she just ran AVG
default_wink.png

Please remember...images are not allowed in the signature areas. LB Forums allows images as Avatars only.

Latest posts

Back