Ok you young people!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I edited my post so that you can click on the eggs in the post. I don't want to get in trouble by putting them in my signature.

I went too join why do i have too be 13 it not like it looks like a iniproprate site for an 11 year old!
default_wink.png

Jayne, you crack me up, got around that signature thing
default_laugh.png
. I went back and clicked them for you
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you guys explain why mine looks like it's hatched but nothing has come out? How long does it take them to come out?
You mean it looks like only the bottom half of the shell? If so its dead. Link your scroll and maybe I can see what you mean.

When they get that black hole in the middle you just have to wait till you are at 3.4 days- that's when they will hatch.

Even if they get all ready, which they can pretty quick depending on how busy you are on the forum you post on, you will still have to wait till exactly 3.4 days-
default_smile.png

So Tapestry, they will hatch when they hit that point. :D

default_unsure.png
It is funny that I want to create a "purebred breeding program" for my little dragons?
default_wacko.png

Rachel-

Rules are sadly, rules. I don't honestly know why they would have a 13 age limit, however- they must have a reason?

The forum there has gotten a little heated at times, and I would be your parents wouldn't be thrilled about you reading some of the mud slinging that goes on there-

There are plenty of other games that are designed for your age group and that will welcome you happily- I would just focus on those instead.

I am so excited I finally got a little shield egg And a neat-o half and half egg which turns into a two headed dragon! Yay!

Now all I really want is a little paper dragon, and a chicken, and a silver.... and and and- :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so excited I finally got a little shield egg And a neat-o half and half egg which turns into a two headed dragon! Yay!

Now all I really want is a little paper dragon, and a chicken, and a silver.... and and and- :D
Awww man! I wanted want of those half/half eggs. Maybe after one of my others hatches I'll try for one! Thanks again for explaining this....It is soooo much fun!

Rachel-Rules are sadly, rules. I don't honestly know why they would have a 13 age limit, however- they must have a reason?

The forum there has gotten a little heated at times, and I would be your parents wouldn't be thrilled about you reading some of the mud slinging that goes on there-

There are plenty of other games that are designed for your age group and that will welcome you happily- I would just focus on those instead.
ok thanks!
default_laugh.png

No problem! I love this silly game as well- I am pleased I now have almost all my '1st Gen' Eggs are adults. I some how managed to get more girls then boys, and my first attempt at being a 'BYDB' (Back Yard Dragon Breeder) was sadly, a bust.

However I did pick up a little short timer egg here, who only has a few days left!
default_sad.png

I am betting that I can get him hatched and ready to emerge! Anyone wanna help me out and click him?

Latest posts

Back