Ok you young people!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all-

It was me, I brought them into here

- though I got a grumpy in caps 'bad kitty' from a Mod about images in signatures-In my signature- which I removed along with my eggs/hatchlings-

It's a silly game which is kinda fun- the eggs hatch and hatchlings grow into dragonsvbased on ratios of views, unique views, and 'clicks'.

There are oddles of different dragons- you 'get' the egg by 'stealing' them from the front of the cave.

New eggs are laid every 5-10 min, and you have to click fast to get one-

Sometimes the eggs are abandoned by others, and then you can grab one of those.

Like I said harmless and lots of fun- I am happily surprised that others are able to keep their eggs- I must have been higher profile then the rest I guess?

This is my scroll where all my little guys live- http://dragcave.net/user/Red%20Mare if you wanted to see mine- You can only have 4 eggs/hatchlings at a time, but as many adults as you want.

Oh and btw for those of you with eggs- if it says it's 'soft'- go to actions and 'hide' the egg for 24 hours, same with sick hatchlings. That's the funky fuzzy cloud you see on my scroll. I caught the dragon egg bug from another forum which was more accepting, lots have eggs and we all sit and enjoy/help them hatch.

Fun fun- Kinda silly though really, but it's something to do while you are on any forum gabbing away- ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Very good explanation! That makes sense now, LOL
default_smile.png

Views are just that-

Every place you post- every post anyone ever looks is a 'view'- unique views are just that- a new person looking at your 'egg' for the first time. If you go to my scroll you'll see I have a Ton of views thanks to another busy forum I am a part of and very active in.

Clicks are when people actually 'click' on your egg- they are counted once a day- the next day starts as a clean slate.

On our other forum, we keep all our 'scrolls' posted so we can go through and help every one out on their eggs hatching. :D

Feel free to PM me of you wish, I am happy to share as much as I know- which isn't oddles, but helpful at least a little bit I hope-

Well, I think they are cute! You guys are so much fun to try to keep up with. I've clicked a couple now and, quite honestly, can't wait to see one hatch.

Fran

Well, I think they are cute! You guys are so much fun to try to keep up with. I've clicked a couple now and, quite honestly, can't wait to see one hatch.
Fran
Now come on Fran, I know you want one!

Now you can have a (slightly) old rock and a dragon. Lifes complete.

I've been clicking, funny things. You must feel important spotted pony girl, you got noticed
default_smile.png
. I am not sure why they aren't allowed but I sure think they're cute.

Fran
Now come on Fran, I know you want one!

Now you can have a (slightly) old rock and a dragon. Lifes complete.
LOL Alex, you are so funny! I might get one yet. You never know!

Fran

No I am afraid not special really- as my poor little egg's were banned from hanging with me here- Happily all but one are hatchlings now! :D

I am thrilled however that other people like them, I just think it's a neat little site/program.

I only wish we could hatch out ponies! Wouldn't that be neat if we could hatch 'em out like pegasus and get a bunch of different colors?

Oh btw, you can breed the adult dragons once a week, but certain types will only cross with each other-

(There are eggs split down the middle color wise- they make 2 headed dragons, which can only be crossed with the opposite sex two headed dragon!)

Oh and there is also little mini eggs- those hatch out to be chickens! :D Hilarious I know-

If you want I can go dig up the list of eggs and hatchlings and adults and what turns into what-

I actually saw the eggs on this forum, got intrigued and joined!
default_laugh.png

It is just a fun little game and I wanted to see if I could get myself a few dragons. I've always thought they were neat.
default_wink.png

Here is my scroll if you would like to help my eggs hatch! Scroll

Here are my eggs to click:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back