Ok you young people!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

OhHorsePee

Reaction score
So what are they? Why are they? I keep seeing them on you signatures and have to wonder about them.

Fran

Keri

Reaction score
Huh????
default_wacko.png

OhHorsePee

Reaction score
Well, I hope someone tells us! LOL I saw one yesterday that said an egg was hatching. I thought "WTH is that about??" LOL But I am leary about just clicking on anything. Ya' know? I absolutely must find out what these eggs are about!

Fran

Gizzmoe

Reaction score
They are dragon eggs. Clicks from several different people are suppose to help encourage them to hatch.

Alex

Reaction score
Detective, er, Fran you crack down on this ASAP and tell us all what you came up with, Okay?

OhHorsePee

Reaction score
LOL Alex, that's why some people call me Fran The Great!
default_wink.png

Gizzmoe, why does it say your egg is stolen? :DOH! LOL What happens if no one clicks on it? I think it's cute!

Leeana, I remember getting a pet rock when I was a kid. I never saw the point but a lot of people got a lot of enjoyment buying those darn things.

Tapestry Minis

Reaction score
I tried to set up an account but of course when I tried setting up an encubater I'm getting an error message just my luck. Any help you can offer Gizzmoe?

Minimor

Reaction score
I clicked on several different eggs the other day. One was hatched but I don't know where the dragon was; one had yet to hatch and said if it didn't hatch by a certain time it would rot away or some such thing? Two couldn't be found--it didn't say they were stolen, they just seemed to be gone. I didn't "get it" so gave up and didn't click on any more.

HGFarm

Reaction score
WHAT?? I had not even noticed! Gizzmoe, I clicked on your pink one, and a thing came up telling me it had been stolen!!?? What in the world? Is there a game or a point to these things?

Latest posts