ok we have dumb horse nationals how about Annoying Horse Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dali1111

Reaction score
Do you have a horse/horses that always does things just to make your life harder or to annoy the heck out of you..and you know it's on purpose?

Ok my entry is Drifter. I think his crowning achievement so far was this year at our second show together. Well he thought it would be quite funny to poop in his water bucket right after I cleaned it every day, pee in his food dish again every day, untie anything in sight, I couldn't read my show program near him or he'd steal it and stomp on it and help us all if i draped something over his stall and looked away for two seconds because it would be stolen, chewed, rolled on and most likely pooped and/or peed on or draged into his water dish.
default_wacko.png
And yet I love the little stinker even more for his antics because after you are done being mad you can't help but smile and laugh. You can't tell me he didn't know exactly what he was doing LOL.

I also seem to remember someone on here had a horse that peed on his registration papers at a show..I can't remember who it was.

Cute! Thanks for sharing!

And we know we would not have them any other way. It is one of their many charms....their individual ways of getting attention. And they do make us smile!

if i draped something over his stall and looked away for two seconds because it would be stolen, chewed, rolled on and most likely pooped and/or peed on or draged into his water dish.
0-M-G! You took my gelding!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

I have always been able to hang my harness, brushes, show clothes etc in my stall with my horse...until NOW. This young guy is into everything and never stops looking for something new. Sounds like my Twister, and your Drifter could be twins, except Twister is super-dooper clean as far as his pee-n-poopie spots go!
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

How about horses who insist on dumping all their grain out of their buckets so they can eat it off the ground?

Even the horses who eat in supposedly un-tip-able feed tubs on the ground?

I swear they smirk every time!

I have to add those horses who have a nice paddock and run in who will run the length of the pen to go pee and poop inside the run in, I had, notice I said had two fillies who insisted on doing ALL their business inside the run in not a spot of poop anywhere in the paddock.

Our culprit here would be Patches. She can unlock any gate, stall door, barn door. ughhhhhh. She drives me crazy sometimes. When we used to show her she was stalled with a mini and would take all her slinkies off during the night. I swear that horse can figure out anything!!

What cute stories! I love the feisty ones best, even when they are driving me crazy.

My entry would have to be my 16 year old TidBit. She's the sweetest thing but she CANNOT just leave anything where it should be
default_wacko.png
She is a feed dumper, no matter what I put it in, if she can't dump it completely she will use her hoof or her mouth to flip it out. If there is anything not nailed down in her pen she will take it to the muddiest corner and roll it through the mud then it will usually end up in her water bucket for good measure. She fiddles endlessly with gate chains and latches, making them clink and clank all night and if she's really feeling good she'll bang on the fences with her hoof probably just to laugh when we come running to make sure no one's stuck .....
default_rolleyes.gif
She does have toys that she plays with but she prefers not to be limited in her entertainment options
default_wacko.png
AUGGGHHH. she drives me nuts but she's worth every second of it
default_wub.png

How about horses who insist on dumping all their grain out of their buckets so they can eat it off the ground?
And they never dump it onto a dry spot it's always muddy or peed etc.

I

have always been able to hang my harness, brushes, show clothes etc in my stall with my horse...until NOW. This young guy is into everything and never stops looking for something new.
Same here..the other two might nibble on something hung up but thats it. Not Drifter of course.

Latest posts

Back