OK, THAT IS IT.............

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what this obsession is with fillies- give me a good colt anyday!! I love me my geldings.
default_wub.png
If I ever take to breeding I will be hanging a charm against the filly fairy and shooing away anything that looks remotely sparkly or pink around the barn.
default_torch.gif
Ya'll can have her!

*LOL*

Leia

I am held harmelss so can't be cross at me.

I bred no one for this season, so knowing that I only get

fillies, that should have loosened the fairy filly up for

some of you.

Gosh, Joanne, I'd never thought of sex changes...that'd be as

easy a way for me to get that colt as trying repeatedly to

breed for one.

Good idea...let us know what you find out about that LOL
default_rolleyes.gif

We have had 5 fillies, one angel filly, and one colt this year so far. Only one more mare to go, and the jenny too. If I let you borrow her, you must return her for that last mare. She is a maiden and pasture bred, so no telling just when she is due. She has looked to be about two weeks off for about a month now!

The filly fairy did wait around for Buttercup last night, she left this AM around 4:30. She will be back the end of the month though for Star and I will forward her on to others right away:)

Congrats on everyones new foals, no matter what the sex.

B

I don't know what this obsession is with fillies- give me a good colt anyday!! I love me my geldings.
default_wub.png
If I ever take to breeding I will be hanging a charm against the filly fairy and shooing away anything that looks remotely sparkly or pink around the barn.
default_torch.gif
Ya'll can have her!

*LOL*

Leia
I'm with ya. I don't understand this "filly thing" either. Give me a colt anyday
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

default_laugh.png
:OKinteresting I am trying to hang on to the filly fairy as I have one more foal to go. My last foal was a filly and I sent her over to my friends house, where she had two fillies. I have one more mare to go, and I deserve to have this one a filly too. After all, I have six fricken colts here and 4 fillies.

That filly fairy stays here. So come on over and fight me if you want, but you won't win. 5 years of mostly colts
default_new_shocked.gif
I am ready to explode, so do not get in my way.
default_biggrin.png

NO NO Leia, don't do that...trust me it doesn't work. I think you have

to 'convincingly' chant I want fillies, I want fillies - then you get a boy.

Well, maybe. I tried that last year, didn't work either. There must

be a higher force at work here LOL

Although got to say, all those pink sparkly things hanging from the shower

rods, are kind of cutsie....I must be adapting. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Riverdance!!! Your so funny!

I wont fight ya for the filly fairy. I could care less right now what the sex will be with these last 3. I swear! As long as they arrive soon, and are born alive and healthy and all is good, I could care less what the sex is!

LOL Riverdance!!! Your so funny!I wont fight ya for the filly fairy. I could care less right now what the sex will be with these last 3. I swear! As long as they arrive soon, and are born alive and healthy and all is good, I could care less what the sex is
! I am glad cause I am headed to Sues this morning and I want to see Dandy have a filly! Since I am not raising foals yet, I have to get my fix somehow
default_wub.png
The only thing is we are talking about clipping foals as hot weather is forecast and they are still wooly. Babies have sharp hooves and they will behave to a point and all the sudden they seem airborne, lol
default_ohnoes.jpg
Give me a nice yearling or 2 yo to clip any day!

Barb

I stole the Filly Fairy yesterday! And YES! I used her!

MWAHAHAHA!!!!

I'm evil and I must be stopped!
default_laugh.png

I have 3 more mares due now and 2 more later so I'll steal her again if I can!

We now have 4 fillies and no colts so far this year
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back