Ok tell me... she look pregnant to you?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alisha514

Reaction score
This is our 30" silver bay mare. This is her first actual foal, i say this as she did have a complete false pregnancy on us about 3 yrs ago. We have been tring to get her in foal since then. We have been waiting on a cross from her and my stud since we got them as weanlings 6 yrs ago. So she is for sure due June 19th as she was hand bred. I am almost positive i seen the baby move the other day and she was swishing her tail and kicking her belly when this was happening. I'm just worried i might be imagining it as I want this baby so badly.

So tell me what you think.. Pregnant or not?

005.jpg

004.jpg

001.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Alisha

I'd say yes too, but those little ones are hard to tell sometimes if they are or just pot-bellied.
default_smile.png

Well, she certainly looks pregnant to me, but who am I to say. I have a mare that looks pregnant, and always gets in foal easily. She was due last month, but was not making up a bag as she usually does. Then, she started showiing heat to my stallion. She would be a good month past her normal range by now if she is pregnant and she happily let the stallion breed her, so I am assuming my mare is just fat. Hope your's is bred.

Latest posts

Back