OK Sterling,(and anyone else interested) here they are...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's strange as I'll bet the people that live out there think nothing of it as they're used to it all. If they came to visit us here, they'd probably be in awe of our lush forests and history as well.
That's exactly the way I was thinking too Cheyenne!!

Thanks Shawna for the information on the peppers. I personally HATE peppers and any spicy foods no matter how mild so I would not last in that area, I am sure.
default_biggrin.png
I do not even eat salsa dip! I didn't care about the weeds at all. I just loved it. It looked like such a "poor" area, yet it was so beautiful in it's own natural way. No, I never heard the Taos hum.
default_smile.png

And thank you too Liz for your comments on my horses I brought home, and I am glad you enjoyed the photo tour!
default_yes.gif

Oh, and Cheyenne, did you notice you can click on the photos with the info to enlarge? The forum automatically shrunk it down. I left them larger so you could read them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and Cheyenne, did you notice you can click on the photos with the info to enlarge? The forum automatically shrunk it down. I left them larger so you could read them.
Yes I did!!!
default_yes.gif
That's where I got my history lesson I mentioned.....
default_laugh.png
Enlarging them, some words I could not make out still but I got pretty much what they were saying. I think that is just so AWESOME!!! I'm so excited about your trip...and I was'nt even the one that went!!! Sheesh!!!!
default_drool5.gif

I really enjoyed these pictures. You certainly deserved a nice vacation. Mona, you and your husband are just as cute together as you can be. You surely look like you belong with eachother and loved those pics in the chairs. Thanks so much for the road trip, very educational but I'm scared of heights too and went through the same things you did, and I still refuse to go on certain roads. But I must admit, I would have gone there too just to have the honor of meeting Margo. Next time, please do come south!

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing. It looks like you had a great time!

Latest posts

Back