Ok, I'll give you the answer (political)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carriage

Reaction score
Hi, It's me "Cranky" again,

I guess close examination and revelation of fact earns you a name that you can wear with pride...

I asked some very pertinent questions in my last group of "three page rants" that went unanswered for the most part. One of the most important was, "Who says R.P. can't win?" and further "How do "they" know this?

The "attendant" folk like me have been asking "How can he possibly NOT be winning?"

One of the first things you are taught in attorney school when you are studying attorney'ism is to not ask questions that you don't already know the answer to.

So here is the answer,

"They" are not letting him win and "they" are using every dirty trick in the book to prevent it. Heck new dirty trick books are being written just for this occasion.

But as I usually recommend, don't believe me. Do your own homework. The following "three page rant" is not from me but it WILL show you things that the "media" INCLUDING "fair and balanced" ain't showin ya.

The following is an article from the New American

Despite the best efforts by the mainstream media to black out all news related to Ron Paul, word is leaking out that the Texas Congressman’s strategy to win delegates is succeeding.

First, the news from Missouri is very encouraging to those who recognize in Ron Paul the best hope for a President who will honor his oath of office to “preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

On March 17, the Republican Party Caucus held in St. Charles County, Missouri, made national news after confrontations there resulted in two arrests and the failure of the group to award any delegates.

Last week, the county GOP tried again and this time the police were not involved, and delegates to the state and district conventions were elected and every one of the 147 delegates who will attend the two conventions will represent Ron Paul.

Paul’s Show Me State success comes despite the fact that former candidate Rick Santorum won the caucus vote in Missouri with 55 percent of the vote. Presumed nominee Mitt Romney finished second with 25 percent, and Ron Paul came in a distant third with only 12 percent of the vote.

Mike Carter, a candidate for Missouri Lieutenant Governor, was present at both caucus meetings and describes the very different atmosphere and outcome:

The March 17th venue wasn't expecting such a huge turnout. It swirled with rumors of rampant establishment-candidate favoritism, rule bending and disagreements about decorum. Tensions were high and things got out of hand. When we reconvened on April 10, things were much improved. The event was very organized and successful; of course, Ron Paul won very handily.
The GOP in Missouri is clearly dealing with new and growing forces within the party; the Ron Paul effort is more committed and organized than any party has witnessed in recent history — even more so than Obama's '08 machine. Paul's successes are steadily creeping up in several areas around the country, including Missouri, Minnesota, Colorado, Alaska, Maine, Texas and many more.
There is convincing evidence that Carter may be correct in his assessment of the actual delegate landscape in the Republican Party’s bid to take control of the White House from Barack Obama.

Take for example this headline from a Real Clear Politics story about the awarding of delegates in Colorado: “GOP has chosen 13 Romney delegates and six Santorum delegates. The remaining 17 delegates are unpledged, meaning they are free to choose any Republican candidate for president.”

In light of that information, the relevant inquiry becomes which of the other two Republican presidential hopefuls — former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich or Ron Paul — will win the support of these 17 unpledged delegates in the convention?

The likely answer is not surprising in light of the experience in Missouri. The Real Clear Politics article posits that, “Many would-be delegates criticized Romney, and some dejected Santorum fans teamed with Ron Paul supporters to push what they called a 'Conservative Unity Slate' to look for a non-Romney presidential candidate.”

In fact, word out of Colorado is that the push to elect ABR (“anybody but Romney”) was more successful than the article suggests.

Todd King of Lewis, Colorado, is one of those 17 ABR delegates. King is an avid advocate of a Ron Paul presidency and has committed to cast his vote for Paul at the national Republican Convention in Tampa in August.

In an article published in the Communities section of the Washington Times, Thomas Mullen reports the answer King gave him when asked about the breakdown of the 17 uncommitted delegates: “13 unpledged delegates, including me, will vote for Ron Paul on the first ballot. One unpledged delegate will vote for Santorum. The remaining three unpledged delegates, also known as the 'delegates at large,' are the state GOP Chairman, the state GOP National Committeman and the National Committeewoman. Those three will likely vote for Romney. They usually vote for the frontrunner so as not to make waves,” King claims.

It is important to recall, if for no other reason than as a point of reference, that when the popular vote was counted, Rick Santorum carried the state with 40 percent of the total ballots cast for him, former Massachusetts Governor Romney finished second with 35 percent, and Ron Paul, once again garnered a mere 12 percent of the caucus votes cast.

However, with the foregoing story of the commitment (or noncommitment) of delegates in mind, Ron Paul leapfrogs the other Republicans in the race for the White House, landing in a tie for the final count of delegates that will throw their support to the Texas Congressman when it really counts — in Tampa in August on the convention floor.

Once again, this scenario reinforces the widely held notion (among Paul voters) that popular vote, despite the colorful, virtual reality hype given to it by television news networks, is nearly meaningless compared to the more realpolitik value of a delegate-by-delegate campaign strategy such as that being followed by Ron Paul.

The news isn’t good from every corner of the country, however. As was reported on the Ron Paul 2012 campaign website, the Republican establishment in Alaska is overtly working to prevent Paul supporters from awarding their man the delegates representing our 49th state.

According to the report, GOP State Chairman Randy Reudrich (pictured above) is trying to “disenfranchise Paul and other non-Romney delegates to the party’s upcoming state convention.”

The Paul campaign is concerned about the efforts of Alaskan officialdom to block its access to the state convention (and ultimately the national convention) because as it reckons, their man “won a significant portion of delegates at the Alaska State House district conventions already held.”

Furthermore, given the suspension by Rick Santorum of his presidential campaign, the Paul camp is counting on the conversion of many of those delegates previously committed to Santorum to the cause of constitutionalism and its only presidential spokesman — Ron Paul.

Exactly how is the Alaska Republican Party trying to stack the delegate deck against the libertarian-leaning Ron Paul? Here’s the story from the Paul campaign website:

The Alaska Republican Party state convention is set to be held from April 26th-28th, and all previous communications to would-be delegates have stated that a delegate fee of $250 would be accepted up until the convention registration deadline, which is 2:00 p.m. Alaska Time on April 26th. However, on Monday the 16th state party chairman Randy Reudrich called a state committee meeting at which he stated that delegate fees would be accepted no later than 48 hours from the time of the meeting, which would be Wednesday, April 18th. However, on Tuesday the state party said that delegate fees had to be paid by 6:00 p.m that evening. As individual delegates and campaigns scrambled to pay delegate fees, the state party erected bizarre and allegedly extra-legal obstacles in front of Paul, prolife, and other non-Romney delegates, and communications between self-identifying non-Romney delegates and state party personnel degraded.
A Santorum supporter mused as to what could compel Reudrich to concoct such a scheme in the first place: “They are saying that GOP state chairman, Randy Reudrich, was promised a Romney job in Washington. He better hope that’s the case because he is finished in this state.”

Regardless of the self-serving motivations behind the placement of such impediments in Ron Paul’s path to the White House, the candidate is not going to take such malicious manipulation of the electoral process lying down. In a letter to Randy Reudrich from the law firm representing the Ron Paul 2012 campaign, Reudrich is informed that:

Should the Alaska Republican Party fail to appropriately address these issues immediately, and conform its behavior, the Paul Campaign will pursue all of the legal remedies available to ensure that the process is fair and legal and that the rights of citizens participating in this process are not violated.
Calls from The New American to the Alaska Republican Party asking for comment on the letter from the Ron Paul 2012 campaign's legal counsel were not returned by press time.

So as we can see the supposed "fact" that Romney is "winning" is brought smack up against the brick wall that it is provable, with fact, that in many cases he is not. And this scares the P out of the big banks and monopolistic corps that so desperately want and NEED Romney to "win".

I must admit that it brings IMMENSE pleasure to see the bullies run so very scared.

Again, I am most grateful for your time,

OK, this is all very complicated, and even more so if you don't have a full understanding of how this whole system is supposed to work, free of people manipulating it. I have been reading a researching, probably should have paid more attention in high school, but am still a bit confused with how this works.

I understand that some states are "winner takes all" and in some the delegates are awarded proportionately to the votes the candidate gets. What it sounds like though is that the delegates are not "bound" to who they said they would vote for, and before the convention new polls are being taken and many are actually voting for RP, when they were "awarded" to a different candidate? I'm not sure if I understood that correctly?

The other possibility, is this only happening in Caucus States, where there are multiple "conventions"? By having these multiple conventions, after the public vote but before the National GOP, is the point to allow the delegates to debate with one another and convince them to switch to a different candidate? This whole idea seems so faulted and like it is removing so much power from the actual voters. I know that is off topic, but it leads me to possibly questioning the ethics of RP strategy

OK, this is all very complicated, and even more so if you don't have a full understanding of how this whole system is supposed to work, free of people manipulating it. I have been reading a researching, probably should have paid more attention in high school, but am still a bit confused with how this works.

I can only Agree James. I don't claim to understand it one bit. Seems "complex" don't it.....

I understand that some states are "winner takes all" and in some the delegates are awarded proportionately to the votes the candidate gets. What it sounds like though is that the delegates are not "bound" to who they said they would vote for, and before the convention new polls are being taken and many are actually voting for RP, when they were "awarded" to a different candidate? I'm not sure if I understood that correctly?

Again, I will go with your understanding, cause, well its better than mine. Hmmm,... complexity, seems like I heard something about that once?.....

The other possibility, is this only happening in Caucus States, where there are multiple "conventions"? By having these multiple conventions, after the public vote but before the National GOP, is the point to allow the delegates to debate with one another and convince them to switch to a different candidate? This whole idea seems so faulted and like it is removing so much power from the actual voters. I know that is off topic, but it leads me to possibly questioning the ethics of RP strategy
I have had reason to question R.P.s ethics in the past. Further research always clears up my concern. The purpose for the article was to show things that are purposely being hidden. My take on his tactics, ESPECIALLY in light of the tactics being used against him, is that he full well knows the cards stacked against him and is pursuing the only route open in light of the tactics being used against him. Are his tactics at the same low ethical level as those being used against him? I would say no, not even close. Again he has been fighting this monster for 30 years and has the most spotless record, darn near, in history. Now, somehow, I'm sure that the machines choice will just suddenly and magically do better, even though they never have, and even though they have promised not to. The logic is breath-taking

The SECOND to final test will be the National convention. "Perhaps" then we will get a more clear picture.

Cranky, out

Carriage, I do not think you are cranky at all. I find your posts very interesting and enlightening.

Carriage, I do not think you are cranky at all. I find your posts very interesting and enlightening.
You are of course correct and wise I might add.
default_smile.png
I am in the ongoing process of freeing myself from all forms of slavery. Ergo, I tend to by a pretty happy guy.

Again the "attack" which manifests itself in many ways (including false labeling and name calling) reveals that the attacker has no substance from which to reason. Such an attack should also indicate "winner" and "looser" and that intellectually they are unarmed for rational combat. Isn't it THIS that indicates "tunnel vision"?...... Rather than be upset, why not where the label with pride?

Now I do claim frustration at times, but it is only because, so often, when I reach back down into the boiling crab pot to rescue my brothers and sisters, the attendant and resulting Liberty they would achieve by accepting the helping hand (claw) is refused. I understand why on the psychological level, but not at the heart level. I want ALL to be truly free and at Liberty. Liberty seems to be an unfathomable specie these days For both the "left" and "right" think that it is unworkable and would lead to anarchy. While this has NEVER been the case, this thought process seems to rule the day. Liberty is achieved by Unity. Unity is achieved by Love and especially sacrificial Love.

Today we go wildcraft in hunt of medicine. Nettles seem to be at the top of this list for my Lovely bride....

Sadly his loss is predictable.

Why, when we want and need change so badly?

I'll tell you exactly why.

The average Republican, despite wanting change, isn't brave enough to actually change. The average Republican knows very little about the constitution and the average Republican wants someone in this next election who is so wishy washy middle of the road that they could pick up the very important independent vote. If RP were to get the nomination he wouldn't, in the environment we're living in today, beat Obama.

Wow, that is an extremely generalized statement categorizing the "average Republican" in such a way. IMHO why won't Ron Paul win.....well could it be that the "average republican" knowS that while RP has some great concepts, voting for him will only split the republican party's vote thus leading to the inevitable win of Obama.

The wishy washy middle of the road approach, make no waves and get nothing accomplished, sure sounds like our current president's first few years in office, last time I checked, he was a democrat. That's okay, I am sure there will be some ace pulled out of his sleeve the last few months before the election in hopes that the previous 3+ years in office will be forgotten and only the current events will stay in the forefront of the voter's minds, thus gaining him votes.

To state that the average republican knows very little about the constitution, hmmmm, well once again, that is a very slanted, "one statement blankets all" comment. I would have to strongly disagree with that,I think there are more republicans strongly connected with the founding concepts set forth by our forefathers than you care to shake a stick at.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMHO why won't Ron Paul win.....well could it be that the "average republican" knowS that while RP has some great concepts, voting for him will only split the republican party's vote thus leading to the inevitable win of Obama.
That's exactly what I just said lol. They won't vote for him because " If RP were to get the nomination he wouldn't, in the environment we're living in today, beat Obama" because he wouldn't get enough votes. I appreciate you're input but still beg to differ I was at a Republican rally last weekend and despite almost everyone there wanting change and being very pro RP and his ideals, there wasn't a person there who thought that he could beat Obama and because of that they were all voting Romney, every single one of them - not because they wanted him over RP but because they believed he had a better chance of beating him in the election and more importantly to almost every attendant there wasn't getting back the values that we're loosing - it's making sure that we can gather the votes needed to oust BO.

No candidate is ever perfect...there is such thing as voting against someone and/or better yet something...and at this point it is a viable option for many....Hmmm, I thought the 'change' campaign was owned by the dems, reps didn't want it to change just improve.

Wow, that is an extremely generalized statement categorizing the "average Republican" in such a way. IMHO why won't Ron Paul win.....well could it be that the "average republican" knowS that while RP has some great concepts, voting for him will only split the republican party's vote thus leading to the inevitable win of Obama.

The wishy washy middle of the road approach, make no waves and get nothing accomplished, sure sounds like our current president's first few years in office, last time I checked, he was a democrat. That's okay, I am sure there will be some ace pulled out of his sleeve the last few months before the election in hopes that the previous 3+ years in office will be forgotten and only the current events will stay in the forefront of the voter's minds, thus gaining him votes.

To state that the average republican knows very little about the constitution, hmmmm, well once again, that is a very slanted, "one statement blankets all" comment. I would have to strongly disagree with that,I think there are more republicans strongly connected with the founding concepts set forth by our forefathers than you care to shake a stick at.
Carolyn, it's an understatement to say that I agree with you! As far as I'm concerned, you succinctly and sensibly provided the "answer" the topic promised
default_thumbup.gif

No candidate is ever perfect...there is such thing as voting against someone and/or better yet something...and at this point it is a viable option for many....Hmmm, I thought the 'change' campaign was owned by the dems, reps didn't want it to change just improve.
Good points Sonya. I think there will be a lot of people voting against someone rather than for someone in this election. The quote you hear a lot is "the better of two evils".

Ergo, I tend to by a pretty happy guy.
Carriage !!!! You're a GUY, don't ask me why but all this time I thought you were a gal lol.
default_whistling.gif

I was chatting with my bro over the weekend about R and RP and he was getting a little upset that I was throwing away my vote if I voted RP. He went as far as to say I may as well vote for BO. Bottom line for him is taxes. He's a self made multi millionaire and THE only important issue to him is reduction in taxes. Don't get me wrong, he cares about other issues too (lots of them!), but taxes are his #1 priority and because of that he doesn't care who gets the nomination as long as they are capable of beating BO come the general election. I understand where he's coming from. Since you've forced me into some research Carriage, I've come to the realization that 99% of what RP wants to do falls right in line with everything I value too but the good ol' mass media blanket is covering too many eyes resulting in a lot of people only seeing R left in the race (wow , that was a long sentence!)

Carriage !!!! You're a GUY, don't ask me why but all this time I thought you were a gal lol.
default_whistling.gif

I was chatting with my bro over the weekend about R and RP and he was getting a little upset that I was throwing away my vote if I voted RP. He went as far as to say I may as well vote for BO. Bottom line for him is taxes. He's a self made multi millionaire and THE only important issue to him is reduction in taxes. Don't get me wrong, he cares about other issues too (lots of them!), but taxes are his #1 priority and because of that he doesn't care who gets the nomination as long as they are capable of beating BO come the general election. I understand where he's coming from. Since you've forced me into some research Carriage, I've come to the realization that 99% of what RP wants to do falls right in line with everything I value too but the good ol' mass media blanket is covering too many eyes resulting in a lot of people only seeing R left in the race (wow , that was a long sentence!)
If I may point out a few things. Again we must escape "tunnel vision" at all costs.

Many times when trying to determine the Constitutional acumen of a claimed adherent I ask one question (are you sensing a theme?)

Is a "federal forest " lawful or Constitutional? The answer to this one question allows me to determine quickly how much they "know" about the Constitution and it's very clear and SINGULAR meaning. It touches on more topics than one might suspect. My attitude many years ago was that if I was going to swear an oath to uphold and defend this "thing", I had better full well know what it said and what it meant.

Another point goes to a "common knowledge" boiler plate assertion that is a variation on the refuted theme that "R.P. can't win"

EVERY election cycle this is trotted out and bought to the masses who do not question it. The only reason it is trotted out EVERY cycle is that some folk ALWAYS buy it and then parrot it.

1) "If you vote for R.P. (or variant) you will split the rep. vote and the other evil guy will win". Again, this is just a variant of "R.P. can't win"

Now we have already revealed why R.P. can't win by exposing the fact that the major forces running politics (including all major "media") WON"T let him win. I will point out that nobody has addressed this FACT much less put up a cogent argument to the contrary. The reason is simple. They can't, because logic is lying in wait, ready to pounce and they know it.

But again there is another very simple reason that R.P. can't win. And again it is never refuted for the very same reason. It is a very simple truth. The secondary and actually more important reason R.P. "can't win", is that folk, more folk won't support him no matter what! Rather than do their own homework, they blindly accept all the lies told about him and accept the manipulations by the machine to sideline him. I've hit Farce Larceny, Rushbo, and feckless Beck with this for years. They run....... Why? Because its the simple truth and indefensible. And besides it's not as much fun as constantly hammering on the evil democrats. It makes for "much better radio" (in their opinion) than getting to the meat of an issue and undeniable truth. They are nothing more than change agents or (charitably) willing and useful idiots....

The plain and simple fact is, that if the collective YOU would support him no matter what, he WOULD "win". Really?...... Are you really going to try and deny this? If so, logic awaits....

Again the spoon fed diatribe of "splitting the vote" should be met with the question, "WHO originally is saying this" and then further "WHY?" What is their motivation for doing so? Perhaps that's just too scary a question. Fear and the lack of a backbone IS why we are where we are and BOTH "sides" have done it to us.Further and more importantly, we have done it to ourselves. How's that for a painful truth?

The reduction of theft (taxes) is just one small facet of a very large multi faceted diamond. Remember the statement about sacrificial Love? Our founders, almost to a man pledged and then lost EVERYTHING in the pursuit of Liberty for this nation. We think of the nation as a land mass, but it is not. It IS the people and if this people in Liberty (Unity) were to pick up and move elsewhere, wherever they lit would be, the nation, no matter how many times they went house hunting. WE are the Nation. Not our our leader or any of the multitude of governmental agency's OR their employee's.

By not insisting that the Constitution be adhered to by our SERVANTS and in MINUTIA and not standing with the ONLY man dedicated to same "they" ARE throwing away their vote, and mine and their country and ANY possibility of Liberty. For Liberty is only secured by adherence to the Constitution. ANY thing else results in the slavery we currently live under.

If you refuse to stand EVEN though you have been presented with irrefutable truth, you will NEVER stand and will always be led to places you don't want to go and that are quite contrary to your best interest and that of your progeny.

I have made a decision to stand in truth, no matter what. I will have and live in Liberty and would encourage you to join me and a very large and growing group who have made the only "line in the sand" that we are going to make. Hurrah!

Again I understand the psychology of the problem but my heart can't fathom why all would not want to live in Liberty. There is only one way to it, and only one Presidential candidate traveling that road.

Thanks for your time,

Again I understand the psychology of the problem but my heart can't fathom why all would not want to live in Liberty. There is only one way to it, and only one Presidential candidate traveling that road.

Thanks for your time,
I don't think any of us is arguing with what you're saying...in fact most of us are agreeing and as you've so eloquently pointed out "if" we were to all vote RP then he could win. I understand your frustration because I see the logic in it. That doesn't change the reality for the average rep on the street...they appear to be seeing this whole election (from feedback I'm getting from other reps) boiling down the the absolute importance of removing BO come what may and as they're not doing their own due diligence to research the facts then they're being fed the mass kool aid and R is their man. I'm not knocking the average reps intelligence...I don't think there's many out there who wouldn't want RP as pres. but I think in reality they realize he's too extreme to pull in the left wing reps and the independent vote and they do NOT want to loose this election. It's a vicious circle.

What came first the chicken or the egg? That's easy - the egg of course.

I don't think any of us is arguing with what you're saying...in fact most of us are agreeing and as you've so eloquently pointed out "if" we were to all vote RP then he could win. I understand your frustration because I see the logic in it. That doesn't change the reality for the average rep on the street...they appear to be seeing this whole election (from feedback I'm getting from other reps) boiling down the the absolute importance of removing BO come what may and as they're not doing their own due diligence to research the facts then they're being fed the mass kool aid and R is their man. I'm not knocking the average reps intelligence...I don't think there's many out there who wouldn't want RP as pres. but I think in reality they realize he's too extreme to pull in the left wing reps and the independent vote and they do NOT want to loose this election. It's a vicious circle.

What came first the chicken or the egg? That's easy - the egg of course.
Well not you or a bunch of folk actually, Youse guys have studied to "show yourselves approved"
default_smile.png
But there are folk fighting this on both sides, trust me I can read it in their words and their lack of words. Again, I'm striving and reasoning for Unity. ALL of us purposed and principled towards one goal. However you did remind me of points that I did want to counter, that I had forgotten.

Again it is a boilerplate and spoon-fed assertion purporting to be "common Knowledge" It should be unpacked and examined for truth, or in this case (IMO) the lack thereof.

Contrary to popular "belief" R.P. IS gaining the most acceptance among the independent. I believe this was touched upon in the article I posted. He has a VERY strong hold on this demographic.

Secondly NOBODY is reaching across the aisle and gaining the dem vote like he is. Now it is not true for the more radical dem, just as in the rep party. BUT the largest part of either party are not radical and more ARE moderate (ie sensible and logical or open to reason. Remember it is the radical who truly has "tunnel vision")

And lastly, in a head to head with OB, the message of Liberty including the absence of theft (taxes), it's not even close. Yes HONEST polls do reveal this.

R would represent MUCH more a-likeness than not. THAT is the TRUE danger of splitting the vote. Stark contrast as presented in the former contest (R.P. vs. OB ) would present the LEAST danger of "splitting the vote". Isn't it funny how the exact opposite of this truth is held up as truth. Opposites attract?.... This is why I don't like "tunnels"...
default_smile.png

Cranky out

Republican Delegate Estimates (as of April 4)

CNN Standings

1. Romney--659

2. Santorum-275

3. Gingrich--140

4. Paul--71

Delegates projected: 1145

Remaining delegates: 1141

Remaining delegates Romney needs for nomination: 485

Percentage of remaining delegates Romney needs: 42.5

Real Clear Politics Standings

1. Romney--655

2. Santorum--272

3. Gingrich--14

4. Paul--67

Delegates projected: 1128

Remaining delegates: 1158

Remaining delegates Romney needs for nomination: 492

Percentage of remaining delegates Romney needs: 42.5

Official (or "hard count")**

1. Romney--536

2. Santorum--202

3. Gingrich--132

4. Paul--26

Uh oh that word "official" creeps back in Who is this "official" and why can't they count?

Ron Paul’s 2012 campaign has won the majority of Washington’s delegates to the Republican National Convention, and a number of other states are expected to follow suit, pointing to a hectic convention in which Mitt Romney’s path to the nomination may face a major insurgent opponent.

Washington is now the third state, after Iowa and Minnesota, in which Ron Paul has locked up at least half of the state’s nominating delegates. In order to be officially entered in nomination at the Tampa, Fla., convention, he needs to secure half or more of the delegates in five states, and as of Thursday, he looks poised to grab a majority of delegates in other states like North Dakota and Maine in coming weeks.

Ron Paul’s 2012 campaign has taken an unorthodox tack, hoping to draw state delegates to his camp rather than simply winning the popular vote. As such, he is stacking up delegates who once backed Newt Gingrich, Herman Cain, Rick Santorum and other fallen candidates.

This HAS been happening the entire time and across the country.

Somebody is lying. If a source, even if they claim to be "official" lies to you, how can you accept at face value anything they say going forward......

As usual, R.P. just hosted a town hall in Texas Where 6,000 of the "small and vocal minority" showed up.

Dang, his previous best was 10,000 with many turned away at a U.C. school in CA.

As has CLEARLY been demonstrated, NONE of the candidates, and this includes Robme, draws ANYWHERE near this number.

As a matter of fact Robme's Indian name is "speaks to crickets" (in comparison)

Lets recap,

R.P. consistently draws HUGE crowds comparative to ALL of the other candidates combined

R.P. has a REAL delegate count FAR higher than the "official" 26

Some in the "media" in unguarded moments ARE stating that he is winning hands down at various times.

YET, he can't win,........ but he is.

"Cranky" say, Can someone pleeze 'splain this to me?

It is looking more and more like a greater and greater amount of American bosses (You know, we the people) are tired and fed up with being raped and subjugated by their servant (government) and led into sham wars. (Were fixen to blow up the middle east AGAIN in Iran on a LIE. Still the lie is told often enough the dutiful slave buys it)

Instead this rapidly growing segment of America is insisting that we return to pure Constitutional principal and operation.

They want their Liberty back and so do I. Do you?

"Cranky" out

Latest posts

Back