OK, I can't hold it in any longer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrestigeMiniHorses

Reaction score
OK, many of you know that I had to sell my horses to pay for my divorce almost 6 months ago now. Since then I promise you all I have felt so very empty inside. Alot like I have been depressed and lost without my equine companions. So after many months of looking online at horses in hopes of one day having again, I came across this little guy. I instantly fell in love with handsome face and all you guys know I have been a sucker for greys all these years. I talked with her and explained to her my situation and everything told her about how I love to show and everything. This little guy is literally everything I have been looking for since I got into miniatures. So I am so pleased to announce that I am now the proud owner of BSR Gentlemen Start Your Engines aka Skeeter. This little guy is jam packed royalty. XD Look for this guy to be shown this year :D

Skeeter

2008 AMHA/AMHR 26" Grey and White Pinto Colt

Fallen Ash Scouts Spellbound (by L&D Scout) x Lutes Komo Amanda J (by Lutes Komo BJ)

Sadly I only have these ones right now because he is blanketed right now and its been pretty nasty here, so more pics to come.
default_smile.png

Skeeter.jpg

skeeter4resize.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad you are getting back into the horses! I cannot imagine how hard it must have to sell your other ones
default_no.gif
Your new little guy is gorgeous!!! I love the roaning on his neck, I'm sure you will have a fantastic year showing him
default_yes.gif
Congratulations!!!!!

He is SWEET. I can just tell you are in for some fun times with that personality he's projecting.
default_wub.png
default_laugh.png

Congratulations!
default_biggrin.png
He's adorable! I can't wait to see new pictures of him!

Congrats - bet you'll have lots of fun with Skeeter.

Barbie

Skeeter is adorable, congratulations on your new boy. I'm so happy for you
default_wub.png
default_smile.png
TJ

How wonderful that you are able to have a horse again! I'm so sorry for what you've been through, here's hoping that everything is all good from now on! Congratulations on your sweet new little guy!

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Skeeter is a doll! I'm so sorry you had to sell your previous herd.
default_no.gif
I've had horses for so long I can't imagine what it would feel like not to have them. I'm so glad this worked out for you!

OK, many of you know that I had to sell my horses to pay for my divorce almost 6 months ago now. Since then I promise you all I have felt so very empty inside. Alot like I have been depressed and lost without my equine companions. So after many months of looking online at horses in hopes of one day having again, I came across this little guy. I instantly fell in love with handsome face and all you guys know I have been a sucker for greys all these years. I talked with her and explained to her my situation and everything told her about how I love to show and everything. This little guy is literally everything I have been looking for since I got into miniatures. So I am so pleased to announce that I am now the proud owner of BSR Gentlemen Start Your Engines aka Skeeter. This little guy is jam packed royalty. XD Look for this guy to be shown this year :D

Skeeter

2008 AMHA/AMHR 26" Grey and White Pinto Colt

Fallen Ash Scouts Spellbound (by L&D Scout) x Lutes Komo Amanda J (by Lutes Komo BJ)

Sadly I only have these ones right now because he is blanketed right now and its been pretty nasty here, so more pics to come.
default_smile.png

Congrats! I had to give up horses entirely for a divorce and it took me almost ten years to get back to having minis again. I am glad you did not have to wait so long!

Amanda J was born about 10 miles from me, and I have a half sister to her, by BJ. I've driven BJ and talk about a Cadillac! You should have great action with this little guy! Congratulations!! My Ladyhawk was born sorrel pinto, and is almost completely white thanks to BJ's mom having the greying gene.

Here's my girl just going across the field:

IMAG009.JPG

Congratulations and enjoy your new boy!!

Kourtney, I am so glad you found a horse to make you happy again! I did not know about your divorce and having to sell your other horses. I am so sorry, I know how much they meant to you. I hope you are able to move forward with strength now. (((((HUGS)))))

Thanks so very much you all. Skeeter is settling in pretty well. He was able to go play outside today but due to having to work and having dead batteries I wasn't able to get pictures. Sad. Soon I promise I will get new pictures... Ruffian that explains so much about the coloring of my boy, we were wondering if we were wondering if there might have been some blue roan or something but omg this makes sense now. LOL. He is such a spitfire though and things hes mister bossman. Its too cute. He is going to be such a blast to show thats for and he is such a amazing mover though. I had a blast playing with him today though.
default_smile.png
Amy, I made a post a few months ago about the divorce and selling Millie and Blue. I cried for weeks but I can definitely say I have a ton of relief now. I get so happy though seeing it really does bring tears to my eyes. I would have never thought I would have had this oppurtunity this soon but I am so excited.
default_smile.png
Lady Hawk is gorgeous.
default_smile.png

Back