OK here is another one

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacy Score

Reaction score
Jewel--sml.jpg

This is Mountain Meadows Jewel (Mountain Meadows Silver Song x Prince) She will be in the Futurity and the Under weanling class. (She is for sale too).

I think I might be getting this posting thing!

Another very pretty horse you have keep the pictures comming!

Might I suggest you post all the horses pictures in ONE topic, easier to see and such
biggrin.gif

Hi Nicole,

I keep getting booted off after I post one picture - what am I doing wrong!

Stac

Stacy Score said:
Hi Nicole,
I keep getting booted off after I post one picture - what am I doing wrong!

Stac

447622[/snapback]

Stacy - I am not sure WHY you keep getting booted - but you can go back into the previous post and click on EDIT - and then add photos that way....
smile.gif

Im not sure why you would get booted either, more then likeley a computer problem not a forum problem.

But yes, you can go back and click edit.
yes.gif

Thanks guys - I will work on that - but I think I am getting completely kicked off - it is highly annoying and no doubt my computer's "special" problem - but then anyone who knows me understands that I have some kind of aura that kills things with keyboards - just ask Amy (Click Mini)

Stac

I used to have that problem too, it is a viruce in the computer. I had to have the whole computer rebuilt. I would get a pop up, exit it , and get kiked off, and I could'nt post nothing eather
wacko.gif

Stacy Score, that filly is my dream horse
wub.gif
where can I find more info on her, (sale price, hight, ped...) im in love
blush.gif

kk

[SIZE=14pt]Stacey, I love this filly and wish I could afford to bring her home from nationals![/SIZE]

Lyn
aktion033.gif

Gorgeous!
new_shocked.gif
I love her and Noble Cause! What is their expected height Stac?

Looks like Prince is passing on that neck of his. I swear the first time I saw him I thought of a movie scene with this Arabian stallion over looking the desert sands like he was royalty. The way his head is placed on his neck is just something to see. Your two foals give me the same impression.
yes.gif

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

Hi VaLynda,

Thank you for the compliments - we couldnt be happier with what Prince is giving us. These foals should mature in the 33-34 bracket - hard to say for sure about the colt, but Jewel is pretty average size - her cannon is 8" and his is 8.25.

Stac

Latest posts

Back