Ok... here he is My Mystery Man!!!!

• Thread starter Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis

There is a new man at Ruff N Tuff Miniatures (ok he isnt "here" yet but will be after Nationals) He is everything we have been looking for, not only correct with refinement, presence,pedigree and is both dilute AND pinto. What more could I ask for
smile.gif
and he is 75 percent Arenosa as well
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif

He will be showing in the over yearling division I am so excited to see him in the ring.

This is Dakota San Juan Paco..- Sire is a Over NATIONAL GRAND CHAMPION- and we are confident that Paco follows in daddys footsteps I am so very grateful to Dakota Miniatures and Shetlands for letting him come here and helping us achieve our dream. We will be getting more pics at Nationals but here is a sneak peek!

pacoshow.jpg

And for those wondering and asking about my wonderful Nighthawk son Manny - Of course he is still here and is as breathtaking as ever (we think anyway) Raven has been bugging me since we got him to geld him so she can show... She did need a competitive B gelding for next year and he has such a great mind and kind way about him that it just seemed silly to look for something when he was right here in my barn.

So yes Ima Wanted Man is still very much wanted and loved and treasured by us and will be out there on the circuit with Raven next year they will be a team to watch for sure and hey maybe I will even get to show him in a class or 2
wink.gif

And yes I have already told Raven she got her gelding now (ok we are sharing Manny cause I love that horse so much cant give him to her totally
wink.gif
but that she has to leave me one so Paco is off limits
smile.gif

here is a not so good picture of Manny -Raven needs to get him up and a bit more forward- But my camera broke and had to beg and plead for the teenager who is so NON horsey and to girly to get dirty out there to please use her cell phone to take one pic and one pic is all i got so you have to picture him without the smudge in the middle
rolleyes.gif

DCP_0001.jpg

Last edited:
[SIZE=14pt]Lisa he is lovely! Cant wait to see him in person.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Lisa,

Love both of your boys - you and Raven and going to be pretty tough to beat!

Stac

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Wow he is a real looker!

Congrats

Bonnie

So glad to finally get to see your new guy! He is really something.

I'm glad to see that Raven took pity on you and let you keep at least one for you to play with!LOL

Congratulations!

Va Lynda Ann

He's beautiful Lisa!!! CONGRATULATIONS, and wishing you all the best with him with both his showing, as well as his breeding!!

Congratulations on two great looking boys you have there! And the little girl ain't so bad herself!!!!
aktion033.gif

Robin C

Young Paco is quite elegant
aktion033.gif
Congratulations. I really like him.

[SIZE=14pt]Nice horses!!I like them both!!Congrats on your new adition and good luck at Nationals!
saludando.gif
[/SIZE]

Gorgeous as always you have great taste.......congrats to you and to Raven on her new gelding
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Oh, I have always liked the Dakota horses from their website. Congrats, Lisa! Maybe one of my girls can come down for a date in a couple years.

Wow, Wow , WOW
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

Lisa, he is STUNNING. Congrats
aktion033.gif

Can he come here.....lol.
biggrin.gif

VERY pretty new boy Lisa! Congratulations!! Looks like Raven fares pretty good too, getting Manny as her new show gelding!

Latest posts

Back