OK !! Fess up ! Who bought at the LKF auction ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We went again this year and bought a few....

Held our breath to see if Little King's Shakira was still available when we arrived on Saturday. She was and we bought her about 5 minutes after the barn opened! She's a yearling, by SMHCs Exclusive out of LK Spanish Singer. Haven't taken new pics yet, but here's her pic from the LK site. She will be so fun to show next year!

Shakira3.jpg

We also bought LK Bonita Noche, a yearling filly, also by Exclusive out of LK Bonita Buckeroo:

Noche9-12.jpg

And finally, we bought a very sweet older mare, Rockets Grey Doll VB, with her 2012 filly by Wa-Full Unique Waylon at her side and in foal for 2013 to B&L's Rock E Pilot Lite:

GreyDoll.jpg

Robin was so wonderful to work with and we're absolutely thrilled with our purchases!
Such beautiful horses! Looks like you made out! I told my boss about shakria and when we arrived you had already purchased her! Congrats on your beautiful purchases!!

Such beautiful horses! Looks like you made out! I told my boss about shakria and when we arrived you had already purchased her! Congrats on your beautiful purchases!!
Thanks, Breannanalley - We're so happy with our purchases! We've looked at Shakira for a while and finally the price was within our budget
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to everyone on your lovely new horses!!!

I bought ahead of time also! I have Little Kings Buckeroo Xena's 2012 filly who we call "Rue." So wish I could have made it to the sale... Probably would have brought a couple more home!!

Cant wait to see all the others that everyone bought!!

IMG_4125.JPG

IMG_4143.JPG

DSC_0630.jpg

DSC_0675.jpg

DSC_0565.JPG

If only I would have been in the states! I would have killed to be at the sale! I love LKF and am to see them go! I love all the horses all of you have gotten! They are Stunning!

Was just wondering if someone bought LK Wild N Crazy. I have her 2011 filly and 2012 colt.

I really thought more people would get on this thread and brag about their LKF purchases!
default_thumbup.gif

"I really thought more people would get on this thread and brag about their LKF purchases!
default_thumbup.gif
"

Me too ! Maybe they are victims of the hurricane
default_ohnoes.jpg

Latest posts

Back