Ok, color experts...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREENWOODMINIS

Reaction score
Could you tell my what color pattern he would be...I was looking at the Overo thread...and, noticed some had white that went under the chin area and around...so, does Dickens. would this make him an overo?? Or, not. His daughter Diva was born with this same kinda pattern on her face?

I have no clue about color. I am a driving nut...give me a purple horse that can move and, I'm there
biggrin.gif
but, now I am curious about Dickens Man. Here he is in his special Holiday Yak outfit HA!!
ohmy.gif

Can you guys help me out???
fallpicsandwinter203.jpg
[/img]

I really need a better picture but I would guess Splash + Tobiano.

Can you show a side on of each side and a full front face??

Go on- off you go, what else have you to do????

i have to agree with rabbit. also i have to say rabbit kept saying my stallion rocky was carrying splash and i didnt believe it. well his daughter that i kept has the same under the chin white that her sire and white stockings but has but no other pinto markings. The foal she lost this year was a wild colored splash. Had to come from her as the sire of the foal was strictly tobi. So yep now im a believer LOL.

Could be Splash....but could also be Sabino. Chin white is VERY common on Sabinos.
yes.gif
Or...he could be all three...Tobi, Splash AND Sabino. Either way...he's definitely a Tovero.
biggrin.gif

Here ia pic that shows the white that wraps around the top of his back and down...he also, has quite a bit of roaning. His daughter Diva and Stella have that same roaning. I guess its the curse of a driving horse...I have very few pics of him just standing from both sides
unsure.gif
but, lots of him in harness
yes.gif

thanks for your help!

I'm no color expert. In fact maybe have one of my own miss registered....but your guys sure is pretty. And drives too! You're so lucky.

Latest posts

Back