Ok Big Brother fans, what do you think now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
So how do you all like how its going now? Are you worried that Ollie will win the POV and take April off the block?

April needs to go, mainly because the sequester house would be so funny with Libra and April LOL.

Oh I do know who won the POV, got to love the live feeds LOL.

I am really starting to like Renny. She is so different from when she first came into the house. Still sticking to my final 4. Dan, Renny, Memphis and Keesha. Although I wish Memphis and Keesha weren't so close. It could destroy their alliance with the others. I think April is playing Ollie which is sad. I think he really likes her. Jerry has to go!

I'm always behind in watching so have to avoid these threads until I catch up with TIVO
default_smile.png
We just watched Sunday's episode last night.

I am happy with Renny's nominations. I'd have preferred Ollie to be on the block, for the reason of wanting to watch April (what a "witch") unravel... Still, I would be happy to see either of the nominees hit the road (or jury house that is...).

It's getting a lot more interesting but I still haven't tuned into the BB After Dark (maybe will go on and get that on the record list).

Back