OK Becky Heres My CHUNKY MONKEY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
We had a very quick photo session for some of our sale horses after the hurricane blew by the other weekend. Had rained for several days and we only had a few minutes to do this so my horses are in total pasture condition, not trimmed, fitted, shaved or even brushed good! We just put a different halter on a couple. Hubby was the holder and he in no way is a handler(And has very limited patience with the photo sessions) but I think he did pretty good!

Below is Dancer our now well over 2 year old overo filly. She is the one we have had in the house multiple times. And she hasnt missed a meal yet,lol. She has a good inch or 2 of fat on top of that butt of hers. I wasnt going to post these but if Becky can show off her fat happy, well loved boy I will too!!

dancerleftsackheadturnedsltly705.jpg

dancerleftstacknice705.jpg
dancerheadleftnice705.jpg

Then here is Dancers 3 year old friend Lacy. She is super refined and delicate and 29 inches tall. Dancer looks like she ATE Lacy,LOL!!!

lacystackrightsideok705.jpg

We were not planning on taking pix of this pretty blaze faced blue eyed filly but she would not get out of the way so we got her and let her show off some too. She is just a gangly yearling and is high in the rear now. U can also see we had other "helpers" trying to get in the photosession too. They are all sweet babies.

obsesshadleftneckstretchgood705.jpg

obsesshadrightsidemaneeatingpaul705.jpg

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing! Both your horses are very cute!
smile.gif
I love the first horses markings, they're really neat!

What a pretty trio! Glad you decided to share a pic of the yearling with us--she's a beauty!

They are ALL gorgeous....thin OR chunky!
yes.gif
I love all the wild coloring & that yearling is really NICE!
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back