Ohio World Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaykay

Reaction score
We had such a great time at the World show!! Weather was absolutely perfect. Nice and cool. My friends Heather and Brooke came and this was their first world show. Brooke did get unnerved with ponies showing in the ring at the same time as minis but still did a awesome job. The numbers were down this year but that has been the case with about every show I have attended this year. I finally got to meet Michelle Koster and her kids who had a fabulous show! Also got to see a lot of old friends.

For some reason some of the pics came out blurry.

Promise and Kyle won solid color mare over for the 2nd year in a row. They also won the youth class so Kyle was just thrilled. I get the biggest kick out of watching these two
default_wub.png

kylepromise-313x286.jpg

kylepromogood2-386x332.jpg

Tease and I had a rough day. She umm pretty much decided she wasnt in the mood during open class (she was in full heat) and was rearing etc. The judge and I were laughing that its sooooooo much easier to show a gelding. She did get 2nd in ammy mare out of 2. But she was much better behaved in ammy class. She got 3rd in multicolor

teaseworldshowgood-371x303.jpg

kayteaseworld-412x254.jpg

This is brooke and her mare in color class and with their ribbons. She had such a great time at the youth party etc. Getitias grandkids really took her under their wing and just made the show for her!

brookecolor-417x306.jpg

brookeribbons-373x271.jpg

Then we forgot to bring the camera back so no pics of Kyle and Jet or Dale showing for the first time. The show photographer did get some great pics of Dale but I have to wait to get those. Kyle and jet got reserve champ jr gelding and reserve champion against scott and story. Dale got reserve stallion foal. Poor Amber had to hold Patches (thank you Amber) while dale showed. I had to scratch one of dales classes as he was getting too stressed. But he did trot beautifully on the rail and kinda stood a couple times LOL.

All in all it was a great show and so fun to show with friends like fran, amber, heather, getitia etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy, Ryan really does take a pretty good pic! We really need to work on him!! LOL Those are nice pics and love the ones with Brookie too. She is so cute!

It was a really fun show. I still can't get over how nice the weather was. Couldn't have asked for better. It was surely nice to see everyone also. Every where I looked there was a smiling face. Nice people, nice weather and beautiful horses. WHat more can a girl ask for? I do hope more people come next year. I think if someone hasn't tried this show before or have missed it should try again. We deffinately will be there next year.

Baby worked great and showed well. We are always so proud of her.

Congratulations to you all!!! Sounds like it was a great show and a lot of fun. Kay, Kyle is sure growing up and he does a such a wonderful job with Pomise. Kay, sorry Tease was such a tease!!!
default_biggrin.png
That's a mare for you.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Gini its so amazing to me to look over pictures of Kyle when he first started at 9 and compare them to now. Its so bittersweet for a mom

And yes Tease likes to live up to her name LOL

Wow, Kay--you two know how to show a horse.
default_yes.gif
They look awesome. It must be so special to share your love of horses with your son.
default_wub.png
Kyle's lucky to have you for a mom, and you're lucky to have him share your passion.
default_wub.png
What a team, what a team.
default_aktion033.gif

Please alert me when your colt photos are ready to share.
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations Kyle and Kay on your placings Fran congradulations with your placings with Baby. Arlene Foulk did a great job training her . Wishing you the best with her next year she is a beauty.

I am so lucky to have a son share this passion!! Being able to do this with Kyle makes it so much more special. And I have to say his friend Ryan is sooooo much help and becoming such a great groomer. That poor kid gets run ragged by both Kyle and I as we both show in some of the same classes. Ryan also does an awesome job getting pictures for us.

Thanks so much for the kind comments

Latest posts

Back