Ohio horses need rescue help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
Kay

This just came thru on another forum I'm on. Hope someone can help

Gini

Anyone know of a mini horse rescue in Ohio? I am on another big horse list and there is 9 adult minis and 2 foals that need a home.I guess the lady is having a hard time and needs to place them. If you do email me Private. Or If you are interested and are near. I do not know any more about the horses if there reg etc. You would have to email this lady. Thanks Barbara

[email protected]

i wonder if this is the same one that we tried to help before?? I will have sherry check this out as shes SC for ohio THANK YOU GINI

okay guys this is the same group we dealt with just a few months ago. I do not for the life of me know why they keep doing this. The time spent wasted on this makes me so mad. Please do not email these people.

Kay

Kay and everyone..

I am so sorry.. I did not know....

I have tried to check all day and couldn't get anywhere. Now I know why.

Thank you Kay for letting me know..

Gini

i left my info. for them to contact us. we are in ohio and are a rescue and work with our county humane officer and near by counties as well and no one has made contact......now i'm reading this is a joke????......how sad to get everyone worked up and worried over nothing (i hope)
nono.gif

spotted if you want to call me we can talk abou tit on the phone its way too hard to explain here! our state coordinator is keepign an eye on it just to be sure but last time we dealth with these ppl it waas a nightmare!! also the fact that they never reply to emails gives another red flag

id be glad to clue you in by phone

217-784-1307 217-898-1307

and gini you have absolutely nothing to be sorry for and did the right thing!!! I just want to be sure this is real this time so we dont waste as much time as we did last time with them. But better safe than sorry!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back