OHHHH-----I was in love when I seen him,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
I am so proud of my new boy and I thought I would share his picture with everyone. So, meet my new boy 5 month old, Oak Parks SS Royal Destiny. He is a silver buckskin, anyone have any other color ideas of him?? He has had company every little while over to visit him..I knew my "friends" dont come over to visit me..its my HORSES!! He is a son of Sami's Soap Suds, a grandson of Double Destiny, and a gr-grand of Prince Tennessee Monashee, and Shadow Oaks Top Banana. WHat do you think of him..
royal.jpg
Thanks again Tami for him. Corinne

CONGRATULATIONS! I just love that pretty face of his! I agree, I too think he is a silver buckskin.

Corinne - I thought he was gorgious when I saw his picture, when I saw him today - well he really is jaw dropping!
wub.gif
He is just beautiful!!
rolleyes.gif
I am so glad that you promised to sell him to me one day - oh all right - I can wait a few years...JUST KIDDING!!! ( Not. )
flirt.gif
[SIZE=14pt]Oh - and by the way - CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Congratulations! He looks to have a beauty of a head.....among other things
laugh.gif

He's really gorgeous, congratulations.

He is beautiful and a cousin to my own little star, Erica's Echos of My Destiny! Congratulations on your new super star!

YEP.....looks like a Silver Buckskin to me!
yes.gif
And quite a handsome one!
wub.gif

Thank YOU Corrine. It is so hard to part with my "kids" and to know he went to such a great home thrills me.
aktion033.gif

Congrats on your new boy. Tami is so wonderful- he is great I am sure we will see plenty more of him
smile.gif

CONGRATS! He looks great!
yes.gif

What are you future plans- Are you planning on showing him? Keeping him a stallion, or gelding him?

-Kris

Latest posts

Back