Oh yes more "Kacy" pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taylor Richelle

Reaction score
Okay I took some pictures AGAIN of Kacy last week at her 15 week mark, she now weighs a whopping 28 1/2 pounds! She weighed 11lbs when we got her at 7 1/2 weeks! My girl is growing up!
default_smile.png

Anyway here are a few I snapped of her, (please excuse her right ear, it's been giving us some trouble with standing. We tapped it back up again so we're hoping she get's it to stand soon!)

msgol.jpg

rubcxw.jpg

2iar87n.jpg

r89hj5.jpg

2r6kz8l.jpg

73i3uu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! And yes the 2nd one is one of my favorites! Shows of her personality!
default_wub.png

She is beautiful!! Growing so well. Very nice photos
yes.gif

Love watching her grow she is a beauty. One of my favorite breeds.
Thank you! Oh wow looking back on these pictures makes me think I have to take more as this was at least a month ago. More actually. I will need to be updating everyone with new pictures of our beautiful girl. Her ears look 100% better then when these pictures were posted. Their standing straight now!
default_smile.png

She's beautiful! My sister owned a Dobie for all her many years (the dog's I mean). I was going to say that she was almost 6 months before one "lazy" ear finally straightened up. But I see by the above hers' has!

Well these are the most recent pictures I have of her and they are from around Christmas time. She has really grown since then and filled out really well. She's turning into a beautiful girl
default_wub.png

65oltz.jpg

o8gxuw.jpg

oasm4p.jpg
1zwhf0x.jpg

What a pretty girl! looks like you get an A+ in the 'spoiled rotten' department!

Back