Oh What a Beautiful Baby Contest Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimini

Reaction score
The results of the 2008 Oh! What a Beautiful Baby Photo Contest are now online at www.amha.org.

I hope you all enjoy the photos as much as we did! Congratulations to each of the winners.

I was just about to post this!
default_laugh.png

I'm proud to have gotten a 2nd place! WHOOO HOOOO!!!!

RESULTS PAGE WITH PHOTOS

Congrats to everyone!!!!

default_laugh.png
THANKS FOR SHARING THE HUGE SMILES!
default_wub.png

Awe, Robin! SUPER CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

And SUPER CONGRATS to all the other winners too!
default_aktion033.gif
TOO ADORABLE, ALL OF THEM!
default_yes.gif

That action shot is awesome Karen! My hubby said wow that's a one in a million shot!

Congratulations to all the winners and especially to my dear friend Robin(REO)

Robin

Great pictures of absolutely adorable babies!! Pictures like that sure make it hard for those of us who don't breed to continue not to. I'd LOVE to have a baby (foal that is).
default_wink.png

That action shot is awesome Karen! My hubby said wow that's a one in a million shot!
Actually he gave me a LOT of silly shots - Mickey was one of the foals born here this year, a real character! There are more shots of him with all 4 feet off the ground here: Connie's horses He's mainly on page 4 of the gallery.

I forgot to enter any pictures of my OWN foals... too many born here for other people!
default_wink.png

Last one came today! I can now SLEEP until December or January, whenever someone starts making me watch mares again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures and congratulations to all the winners!!

Joyce

Latest posts

Back