Oh thank god!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Fortune

Reaction score
I was getting ready for a fair that I am showing in on Sunday and went to get Princes papers together. That was when I realized I never got his coggins results back. I called the animal hospital & the lab that does that sent them both copies of the results. Apparently they didnt see a need to send me one of them! My mom just left to go get a copy from them & I am so happy & relieved I am dancing. I cried when I thought I couldnt show. Prince & I have been working so hard to get ready for this show, Its the last of the year & the biggest close to us. Just had to share

Lorna

What a relief! Are you going to the Hopkinton fair?

I was going to go just to watch and help out, but I am picking up my boy in the morning. Be sure to say hi and introduce yourself to Sarah and Sue Ebner, they are new

I am deffinently going to the fair! I am entered in just about every class I can be & Im also taking my little girl in her first leadline class! I will do my best to meet them, but I will be VERY busy!

Sarah (shes about 14 years old) will be in Stallions in hand with her black stallion (soon to be gelded) that they got a couple of weeks ago, just to help you out.

I would love to see your daughter in leadline! get pictures ;)

Latest posts

Back