Oh Pleasant View Miniatures....!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TripleDstables

Reaction score
Well, my step dad decided we needed to go to Cabela's (like, 5 minutes from my house) for some deer feed before we went out for dinner. Well, I saw your truck and trailer, and dad parked next to it for me.
default_aktion033.gif

I was bouncing up and down telling them how the horse on the side of the trailer and the headshot was Medicine Man.
default_yes.gif
They didn't share my excitement though... Dad liked the little Appy on the side that had "Got Spots?" under it.
default_smile.png

I'm curious, did you have anyone in there? I didn't peek. We were the dark blue Chevy Silverado 2500 next to you.
default_biggrin.png

Well, you left before we came back out but I was excited to see the trailer none the less. lol

That is a beautiful painting on the trailer -- Come on, Joyce, post photos for the rest of the forum!!

They come to most of the same shows we do. They are very nice people with very nice horses.

Hi Triple D Stables,

I'm happy I made your day a little more exciting last Thursday night
default_smile.png
You should have taken a peek inside, I've just picked up my "Future" from the Kentucky Horse Park, they were holding the AMHA Julep miniature horse show. What was inside had just made a long trip the night before from Winter Haven , FL. Poor guys after about a 12 hour rest had to hop back in a trailer for another 8 hour journey to our place. We stopped at Calbala's for a much needed leg stetching! Ended up buying some wonderful fudge!

I'm still not rested from the journey, I have 3 blisters on the bottom of my foot from driving the whole 850 mile round trip in about 16 hours. Started at 5:20am and got home about 9:20pm. Went through the worst traffic in the world in Ohio and two severe thunder storms.

If you like Medicine Man you'll die for what is now in my barn along with his half brother and half sister! Just a hint.
default_wink.png
I'll post on the forum later about my arrivals or you can take a look on my website, I have the boys on there already.

Thanks Dana for the compliment, Must say the last show was very enjoyable being stalled next to you and Missy, maybe we'll get lucky and be neighbors again
default_smile.png

medtrailer.JPG

Oh my, what a trip!

He's more than worth it though! Simply breath taking!
default_new_shocked.gif

Will you be taking him to the show September 28th in Emmet? I'd love to see him in person. And, I might be bringing my little Diva.
default_yes.gif

You might remember her from a 2006 show looking like this?

saraspics158-2.jpg

Your little Divi was very much a cutie! Hope to see you in Sept. Yes I should be there with Spotty and Gold Rush. We have a show there in two weeks too, then onto Midland the following week. Joyce

Latest posts

Back