OH NO :-(

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitty

Reaction score
Well we had two more foals tonight within a hour while it was storming and I heard the loudest crack and saw the whole sky go white with lighting.

And within a hour I had a foal born and I KNEW IT. The filly fairy got killed by the lighting. POOR filly fairy.

And we had our last Treasure baby born and it is a sorrel colt with some white legs. Up and about immediately. And bucking and trying to run within a hour. Should call him Rocky!!

It started raining and thundering again and yep it happened AGAIN. POOR filly fairy.

We had another colt, this one by White Eagle. Little rascal. No Stella last year year (I suppose having a frame overo two times in a row and a filly would have been asking ALOT). Very refined still wet either sorrel or bay with a star/blaze and white legs.

Lass is up next and this is our Prince foal so I hope THAT FILLY FAIRY comes back!!!!!!!

oh my gosh that was too cute....poor filly fairy! Good thing it's still snowing here
default_biggrin.png
No lightning for us! I kinda wish I had some...

I can't wait to see your Prince baby...better share pics AS SOON AS SHE COMES!

Kitty

That same thing happened to me may 1st -- storming lightning and then I get a colt -- haha -- so the lightning must have killed my filly fairy also -- but that is ok -- I'll take him anyways
default_smile.png

Congrats on your boys!! Cant wait to see pictures of them and crossing my fingers that your filly fairy comes back
default_smile.png

Loved the story
default_aktion033.gif

It's supposed to thunderstorm here today and I have 5 ready to foal, so I will make sure the lightening rods are ready to intercept, to ensure the f.f. makes it thru
default_yes.gif
.although that makes me very greedy since I am 3 for 3 right now
default_rolleyes.gif

Congratulations on your healthy babies

First Congratulations,
default_aktion033.gif
Story was just so cute... sorry to high jack your thread....

Loved the story
default_aktion033.gif

It's supposed to thunderstorm here today and I have 5 ready to foal, so I will make sure the lightening rods are ready to intercept, to ensure the f.f. makes it thru
default_yes.gif
.although that makes me very greedy since I am 3 for 3 right now
default_rolleyes.gif

Congratulations on your healthy babies
OH NO you don't Genie, that filly fairy has to come this way first, I only have one to go, so please let her stop here first than you can have her.

I am hoping the thunder storm skips us, but leaves a nice filly foal.
default_saludando.gif

Good Luck to all having babies and hope they are all Fillies this weekend....
default_yes.gif

Hahaha! That's funny! Wasn't a thunderstorm here when our colt was born. Hmmm......
default_biggrin.png

OMG!
default_new_shocked.gif
Did you call 911??!!

Congrats on your new foals, but I hope the Fairy can be saved!! Maybe the lightning just scared her away really bad?

Latest posts

Back