Oh my, What a Nationals for Arabesque Acres

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davie

Reaction score
First off a BIG THANK YOU to Pat Elder of Rosa Roca Training for a wonderful job with my horses, especially with a 2 month break in their training due to moving the training center.

I could not be more proud of Double--he had not been driven since last year and then hurriedly qualified for Nationals and with only 30 days of training before Nationals and he blew us away.

TMM Destinys Daily Double

AMHR Reserve National Champion Amateur Ladies WCP Driving, class of 23 with me at the whip

National Top Ten (10), WCP Driving, 32" to 34", class of 20+ with Pat Elder at the whip

National Top Ten (8), Ladies WCP Driving, Under, class of 20+ with Pat Elder

Nationals Top Ten (5), Gentlemen WCP Driving, Under, class of 10+ with my son James (first time showing Double)

National Top Ten (6), WCP Driving Stakes 32" to 34", with Pat Elder

Also making their National Debute were:

Rocking M Remingtons Super Snazzy who did very well, placing on several of the judges cards; considering he is extremely green and was still going through some issues.

Redrock Something Flashy, also did well placing high on several judges cards--he will only get better with time and he is a blast to show.

We also came home with a couple of new additions that will be part of the show string for next year.

A big THANK YOU to:

Terri Harrision, Mini H Farm in Arkansas who allowed us to become owners of Mini H Smokin Most Wanted (AKA Mo) who has stolen my oldest granddaughter's heart--she already had him out doing practice jumps while at Nationals and he will be spending several months at Rosa Roca finishing his driving training for next year. We can't wait to see him in the ring with Taylor.

Connie Ballard, Cherokee Stables, in Ohio for allowing Kickapoo's Hello To Hollywood to come to Oklahoma. She is a beautiful black daughter of Hemlock Brooks Cock Robin and full sister Kickapoo's Nickelodeon. She is broke to drive and will be our driving mare for next year.

What a wonderful Nationals. CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who made Top Ten, it was a big show and had a wonderful time getting to see everyone again. Hope everyone made a safe trip home and for those heading out to Worlds, please drive safely and have a great show.

Congrats on all of your placings Davie!
default_aktion033.gif

Wow Davie Congratulations on all your wins. Saw you and Double acepting your Reserve National Champion you both did so well!!!

What a special Nationals for you all!!!

Gini

Thanks Everyone--it was such a great Nationals

Marsha, that is the Flash you met, he has turned out to be a wonderful gelding and he is a great horse to show. Still a little green but wait till next year.

Thanks Mary, Double Eagle is now a son of National Reserve Champion and Mulit Top Ten winner. Can't wait to hear how his gelding son, Rocking M Doubles Buck N Dandy does at Worlds.

Boy I had better get started on next year now as it looks like we will have 7 driving horses on the string--two over geldings (Flash & Mo), an over mare (Holly), two under stallions (Double & Stoli), and two gelding (Snazzy & Red Hot). Hope to get Red back out next year and see if we can finish his HOF in Roadster at the ripe old age of 17.

That's awesome, Davie!! Can you imagine if he had been worked all along?
default_new_shocked.gif

That's great that Red's going back in the ring. I've always liked him. Nothing wrong with a gelding with plenty of miles on him---they're the best!
default_wub.png

Davie I saw you out there on the camera. Did you see me waving at you?
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

default_firstprize.gif
default_firstprize.gif
default_firstprize.gif
default_firstprize.gif
default_firstprize.gif
default_xbud.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Congratulations on your purchase of Holly. We looked at her to buy and thought she had great potential. Unfortunately it didn't work out on our end to bring her home. Good luck with her and will look forward to watching you with her next year.

Latest posts

Back