OH MY GOSH, MONSTER FOREST FIRE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWA

Reaction score
I just got a phone call to be ON ALERT, a major forest fire has just crossed HWY 42 (Bordering the Ocala National Forest) it has just CROSSED the highway and is headed right for us! I'm here by myself and cannot get ahold of my husband to COME HOME! Please PRAY???? I have to go to load up what I can and prepare to get out of here! I'm so sorry this is so short, I hope and PRAY I can post better later. PLEASE PRAY???

I just looked out my front window and it's a BLACK WALL headed right at us, only 2 or 3 blocks up from us! I'm so sorry, I have to go NOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG OMG!

Im praying.

How scary!
default_unsure.png

How terrifying! I will most definitely be praying for you guys and checking the news. (Please let us know when you are in a safe place!)

Sending prayers for your saftey Tanya!
default_pray.gif
I remmeber last summer you had an awful time with approaching fires also! I hope all will turn out OK as it did last year. Stay SAFE!!

Keep yourself safe Tanya and let us know what is going on when you can. It has been so dry here in Central Florida its a wonder the whole place isn't up in smoke.

I'm watching it on CNN, my prayers are with you!!

Hoping Tanya gets all her little ones and herself to safety! Prayers and good safe thoughts heading your way from MN!

Its on MSNBC right now too. Part of Pasiley has been evacuated into a church somewhere. Its horrible.

I'm sure Tanyas husband has already gotten home to her to get them all out of there. I hope!

Sending prayers Tanya!! Gosh Ill be so worried until we hear from her again

How horrible!!!!

Prayers to all of you!

Please be safe and update us when you can!

Oh my, this has to be so scary. Please, Lord above watch out for her and her animals and home..Is there anyone close that maybe can try to find out more if she got help and if she got out safely? Please, Please keep her and her family safe!!
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_ohnoes.jpg
default_ohnoes.jpg

Praying that you all got out safely and that we hear from you soon!!!
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Tanya many prayers that you and yours get safely out of there. Dear Lord preserve Tanya's home and keep her family safe.

Oh my! I do hope you and yours are safe and this fire stops before destroying anything more. I too know the terror of seeing a fire too close to what you care about. We had one that a vandal lit 2 summers ago. It was 4:30 in the morning when a helicopter pilot on his way to check for hot spots at another recent blaze spotted ours and woke us by hovering over our house. It was pretty horrifying and we even had the police involved to try to find the person (people) responsible. 2 fire departments and the helicopter (water drops) had it out by days end with no loss except a fence line and a lot of forest but I'll never forget it. ((((hugs))) to you, I hope the fire spares all you value.

Latest posts

Back