Oh My Darling Husband

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the great suggestions. My hubby does more for me and the animals than I sometimes think I deserve...he really is an awesome friend and husband so I know this sign was really "from the heart" AND shows his great sense of humor. So I really just wanted to attatch a little sign just for him to see and remove after I get my little jab in. I went to visit a good friend yesterday and she shows and breeds Pomeranians and is always trying to get me to take one of her puppies....we prefer the bigger dogs. I was telling she and her daughter ( about 16yrs. ) about the new sign and her daughter, with out skipping a beat, says

" Heidi you should put up a sign that says JUST ONE MOORE and take one of our puppies home"

Their names are Lisa and Bebbi MOORE !!!!

How sweet...
default_wub.png
He loves you!

[SIZE=12pt]That's great
default_biggrin.png
Sounds like something my sweetie would do
default_yes.gif
You're a lucky lady
default_aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

Joy

ps. we need pics
default_wink.png

I think it is wonderful. Great play on words and a great sense of humor.

I know one couple who named their small farm Almosta
default_biggrin.png

Personally I thought of naming ours PCS

( potato chip syndrome)
default_new_rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_rolleyes.gif

CUTE __ I would leave it alone -- given with love --accept with love. Perfect sign !!

I think that's an awesome farm name! Very original and makes the person hearing it feel that there is a story behind the name. And it's 'different'! Something not easily forgotten.

Congrats on having a wonderful hubby!

Charlotte

I love the sign - it is perfect but I would just add a couple of things-I think you have an awesome husband!!

Know More "About"

Miniature Horse's

Farm

Latest posts

Back