Oh lookie at Lori Lancaster (Magic)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ginny

Reaction score
My very good friend Susan Oberg of Hilliard Horses to Hug took this picture of Lori Lancaster (Magic) of Magic Mist Minis and her colt CCMF Spotted Illusion at a show this past weekend! I asked Susan and Lori if I could post this picture of Lori and Louie and they both said yes so here it is!

Don't Lori and Louie make a striking pair? Lori said Louie has not been conditioned or worked at all and this is just natural and that he behaved really well (it was his first show) and he won Grand Champion Jr. Stallion! Congrats Lori and Louie!!

I can't stop looking at the picture because I think they look so great together... :) We are so happy that Louie has such a wonderful home with Lori. It warms our hearts.

louie%20and%20lori%202.jpg

Well thanks for letting me blubber... LOL.

Ginny Long

WOW!

Great pictures. He looks GREAT!!!!

Congrats to Lori for a fantastic job too.

Tommy

Yes Ginny,

They did make a beautiful pair and it was nice to see him in person :)

Congrats on your wins, Lori!

I am so happy to get to own his tiny snowcap sister also! :)

Susan O.

I got to see them too:) I was right behind Susan when she took it!! I KNEW that was him when I first seen him, so I asked Susan, is that Louie? and she said I think so, she said you would like a picture so she took one:) He is just BEAUTIFULL in real life, such a pretty boy!

-Gage-

They are indeed a great combination.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
It is hard to see them, as I am blinded by all of those spots............
wink.gif

Congrats to them on their wins - I predict many more in their future.
yes.gif

That is a great pair and nice picture, I could look at pictures of them all day!

Thanks everybody! We hadn't practiced stretching his neck, so he didn't really do that, but I was more concerned with him standing STILL, which he did (for the most part).
smile.gif
He was such a good boy. SO many people there just loved him. That was his first ever show, now we will be heading for his second show on Thursday. I just love my Louie-boy!
wub.gif

Thanks for posting the pic, Ginny, and for selling this sweetie to me!
smile.gif

Magic said:
Thanks everybody!  We hadn't practiced stretching his neck, so he didn't really do that, but I was more concerned with him standing STILL, which he did (for the most part). 
smile.gif
    He was such a good boy.  SO many people there just loved him.  That was his first ever show, now we will be heading for his second show on Thursday.  I just love my Louie-boy! 
wub.gif
Thanks for posting the pic, Ginny, and for selling this sweetie to me! 
smile.gif

448261[/snapback]

Lori, Are you going to the Logan show? Is that on Thursday? LOL, I know I am going, but I dont know what day it is even on LOL all i know it is the 19th and 20th, I was going to introduce myself to you, but I just never did, hopfully we will catch up at the Logan show!

CONGRATS!

-Gage-

That is wonderful!

They both look great and I can see why you are so proud.

Congratulations, all!

Liz M.

WOW what a pretty boy
wub.gif
! I absolutly love leopard appaloosas!

yes.gif
What a handsome boy!

They do make a great pair. They complement eachother very well.

Latest posts

Back