Oh lookie at Lori Lancaster (Magic)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! He has grown to be a gorgeous boy. Well he was a gorgeous boy to begin with! I was fortunate to have him and Susan O's snowcap filly stay at our farm for a day on their way to their new homes. Lets just say I wanted to hide Louie in my barn and tell Chris Dove (she transported the two from Florida to Wyoming!) that he had run away!!
wub.gif
He's a very pretty boy!! And the snowcap filly was a beauty as well. ULTRA refined!!

Lori's always beautiful inside and out. Yes they do look good together, he's a really nice horse! Way to go Lori!

Lori,

Will miss you guys at Logan this year - will be overseas. Dang... Michele is coming though again and I think taking my granddaughter, who is hooked on wanting to learn to show Minis now!

Will see you next year though!!

Hi Ohmt :)

I think it was Lori's boy as well as a filly she also bought that you got to see and that Chris Dove transported :)

My little snowcap is tiny and came home in December with her mom who I had sent to Florida to breed to Ginny's Cloud the year before.

But thanks anyway! :)

Here is my filly :)

Susan O.

sunspotclippedhay.jpg

Latest posts

Back