OH KAREN......where's your news?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brookhaven

Reaction score
Spill the beans and BRAG!!!! You deserve it!!
whistling.gif

Well I normally don't post our winnings on here. But I am very excited about this one. We have our very first open Supreme from Sunshine Classic in FL. Our 27" black pinto filly won it for us. James Walsh is handling her. I just never expected it, she is a wonderful filly but everyone knows its hard for a tiny one to beat the taller ones. But she did. I am just so happy for Little Miss and James, they both deserve it.

LR Scouts Miss Image - my L & D Scout granddaughter. This picture wasn't taken today, its from a previous show.

littlemiss.jpg

Awesome! Congrats, Karen!

If you get tired of her, just send her down here--Ozzy would love to have her!

Congratulations Karen and Sam. You guys deserve it. James was so excited when he called home today.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Little Miss is a very nice horse.

Hopefully Liz got some good shots of her at the show.

aktion033.gif

L[SIZE=14pt]Wow how exciting!!! Congrats Karen and Samantha.
aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

Lyn

Oh my goodness, she is just a beautiful little horse. She deserves to win...you would never guess she was that small. Congratulations to you, your horse and her handler.
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

Congratulations Karen and Samantha--and also to James for showing Little Miss so well!! She is SUCH a nice little mare!!

-Amy

Latest posts

Back