Oh I hate this...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Fortune

Reaction score
I found a beautiful mare, a Bay pinto possibly homozygous, two blue eyes. Conformation is good & shes in training to drive. not even 3 hours away. & I dont think I will have the money for her. I thought I would, but looking over everything again...
sad.gif
I did it to my self. But I still hate it!

Would they consider a lease or payments? Have you made a counter offer? Right now, to the right person, I would take a lot less on a couple of my horses to help pay for Nationals, and I know son Chris would do the same on his to help pay for college. Make an offer on this mare!!

I agree--- at least contact the sellers and see if there is any way that you can get her. It's worth a try!!
yes.gif

umm...so where is this wonderful horse? She sounds just like what I'm looking for!!!

If its absolutely positive that there is no chance in h**l I will get her, then Ill tell ya where to find her. But until then... Im not gonna take the chance.
wink.gif

Give them a call. There definitely must be a deal of some sort you can work out with them.

Tommy

I was just trying to show you that you hadn't really given up yet....which you probably knew already.

I can't take on another horse right now unless I sell one. So I wasn't really serious.
biggrin.gif

Things have a way of working out. I usually find that if I don't work too hard to force it to happen-- and therefore screw up Destiny's plans-- things usually go the way you want them to.

And I would never steal a horse away from someone if I knew they wanted it--I just don't have the heart to be a hard-butt business woman! LOL

Your pretty sneaky!

I think ill get a part time job, I should have got one months ago, but ive been having fun with my baby. If I do that & should be able to make payments, and still be able to stay home with my daughter for most of the day.

Latest posts

Back