Oh, how she has grown...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREENWOODMINIS

Reaction score
DSC01217.jpg
[/img]

I body clipped all the Dickens daughters who are yearlings today (ahhhhhh, my back feels crippled)...So, here is the first...Greenwood Acres Ima Star...a.k.a Paris.

I was happy with what I found under all the hair...its like a present to open lol

Paris is such a sweet girl...she gives you those "eyes" that are so sincere
default_wub.png
:

She will be on our driving show string in the future...neat little mare with a BIG heart! She will be a joy to show!
default_wub.png
:

Hope you like her,

lis

DSC01336.jpg
[/img]

Here is Paris trotting...her sire is in my avator- people often ask if his trot is enhanced...--NOPE--its El natural...and, he gives all his get that same extension...its fun to watch his get out trotting in the field...its a gift from Ole big Daddy HA!!!.

DSC01184.jpg
[/img]

this is one of my favorites...she is looking in a mirror.

DSC01287.jpg
[/img]

Paris meeting her big sister for the first time :bgrin ...age difference...8 years HA! Big Sister is next to be clipped!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at that extension! She and her sister are both lovely mares--no wonder you're so pleased.

Thank you sheryl & rockrivertiff for your kind comments...I sure do love my babies...each and everyone of them...they become family...your there bringing them into the world and watching them grow up...its just such a joy.

thanks again,

lis

:aktion033: Like her a lot!!!!!! If her movement it like her daddy's,,,,,,even better.

Great pictures and GORGEOUS subject!! :new_shocked:

How did you get her clipped so nicely without tracks??? I always seem to have tracks... :no:

I love her neck....the cross between Dickens and April Star was a good one! My Dandy daughter by April Star is 4 and has the most beautiful neck...clean throatlatch, breaks so nice at the poll. Paris will never need to see a necksweat! Love her head too...ok...like her like her! LOL

How tall think she'll mature...33ish?

Very pretty and LOVE the neck...isn't it nice to be able to look at the babies and know who they came from by...trot...neck...head...something that was the best parts of Mom and Dad and the baby got them...thats my favorite part.

Thank you all again for your kindest words...they do mean so much ~ Paris is easy to love...she is a sweet...sweet girl.

Connie, I see alot of Star in Paris at times...she has that same kind heart and, lovely eye. I loved your Dandy daughter for quite sometime now...you can tell your star daughter and mine are sisters!!! Paris sends her hugs and kisses to you all
default_wub.png
:

thanks so much again,

lis

p.s Cyndi Girl...I use a 10 blade all over the body....then I go back over to fix my tracks...I sure can leave them too at times...I just lucked out with Paris as, she stood like a big girl while I clipped her....ahhhhh...sigh - her little sister Diva wasn't welll.......lets just say it was like clipping the wind
default_wacko.png
: and, I had a few more track marks on her
default_wink.png
: little stinker.

Latest posts

Back