Oh Desiree

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RallyZ

Reaction score
default_laugh.png
Love your ad!!

Your hard work, determination and fortitude really paid off for you last year.

default_firstprize.gif
default_firstprize.gif
default_firstprize.gif

You and your horses really deserved all of those Champions and Reserves.

WAY TO GO, GIRL!!

default_488.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif

default_xbud.gif
default_xbud.gif

default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif

Lori has once again done a Gorgeous ad for me, and I couldn't be more thrilled with her work! I really look forward to seeing all the ads she does in the future!

As for my "kids" I really had a great year with them. I am very proud of how they've done this past year and look forward to the 2009 show season with them and Joe again. I am SUPER proud of my mare Joy... Each year she has gone above and be on, IMO, and I can hardly wait to start showing her under harness - Again thanks to Lori
default_smile.png

Thank you so for you kind words, I don't have my Journal yet, but I'll be looking for YOUR ad
default_wink.png
Thanks again
default_blush.png

Congratulations Desiree on your All Star points. The ad that Lori did for you is beautiful. Wishing you the best this coming show season.

It's beautiful Desiree!!! Congratulations for a great year! Wish you the same for this year too!!! I am missing Joy tho
default_smile.png

I have to agree with everyone else. The ad really caught my attention, and you obviously did VERY well showing last year!!! Congratulations!!!

I'll have to come watch you at R Nationals this year.

Latest posts

Back