Oh Big Brother Fans, you should see them tonight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
I have been watching the feeds most of the afternoon, (working at home so its easy to listen to it LOL). Anyway if you could hear Ollie, Michelle and especially Jerry, you would be very surprised at how they are acting. Its just silly. Thursday night should be good, as will tomorrow after the veto ceremony. Might be alot of fireworks. LOL

I love it love it love it!!! I haven't watched the live feeds or told TIVO to get on the After Dark stuff, but I am too impatient and the first thing we did after we watched the show last night was log onto Morty's TV to see who won the power of Veto. It had already been played, so we know who holds it. I am hoping for lots of fireworks
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OH, there will be fireworks because its not going to go the way some think it will. Jill you really need to get TIVO going LOL. It will be good starting after the POV ceremony today. Finally some good TV LOL>

Okay!!! I told TIVO to snag it tonight
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
I am gonna have to check out that Morty's TV thing before then though for the current information. The show's getting REALLY watchable lately
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

lol my mom was over there lisening to them last night
default_laugh.png

I have been watching and I honestly have to say that I have no favorites this season. They are all snakes in one respect or another and haven't bonded with anyone.

Oh its going to get interesting, I love having the live feeds and working at home. It works well for me. And yes I am into this show way to much but if you must have a vice, this one at least won't get me in trouble.

There was a huge blowup yesterday that ended in a lock down to fix the damage but not telling who did what to whom or what. But make sure you watch tonight, we will see how much CBS edited the footage they have.

As for me, Keesha and Dan final two.

I'm getting ready to watch what TIVO got last night from Big Brother After Dark on Showtime!!! I was doing some work things at home beforehand and had a conference call but now I am free to soak it in! I can't wait
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Oh man I am addicted to. But I did not get the live feeds this year but me and my husband record it on our DVR if we have something that pulls us away from the tube. I can't wait til tonight.

Man I wish I can get the live feeds. At first I thought this season would not be interesting, but these past few weeks have certaintly turned the show around. I am going for Dan all the way.

there is a website where you can read the live feed updates all day. They are pretty good but still not like seeing it first hand. Of course on the message board its amazing at how two people can see things in a different light depending on who they like or don't like. I love Dan, and what he did I consider the best play of the game. He is right up there with Dr Will to me. But the people that don't like Dan of course see what he did as horrible.

What to know what he did?????

It will be on tonight.

I loved it!!!!!!!!!!

We were hoping for more fireworks (I bet they happened way more than what they showed last night).

Michelle is soooooo trashy. Urgh. And Ollie was something just in what we saw at the end.

LOVE IT!!!

beer11.gif
pillow%20fight.gif
beer11.gif

There was a whole lot more than they showed. And at the end where they show Dan laughing was not right, he wasn't laughing, they just edit how they want people to see it. Ollie, Michelle and Jerry have been awful the last two days. Even to the point that Michelle said Dan shouldn't be allowed to have his job because he is probably molesting the boys at the school. Jerry was good on his phone call but he sat outside Monday night saying Keehsa is ugly, that her rearend (he used another word) and boobs were sagging and she was just old looking and ugly. Keesha is one of the few that has been nice to Jerry. And Ollie, he is just stupid to think anyone would keep their word to a deal like he did. They sure cut it to make Dan look really bad and Ollie look really good, not the case at all. Sure they all talk trash about each other but not to the extent that Michelle has. She is one that surprised me.

Oh and Michelle and Ollie think that Dan is a plant and that his girlfriend isn't real. That the only reason he won HOH was because BB wanted it that way. Well seems to me he won HOH because Ollie let go of the rope.

So even though it was an ok show last night, there was so much more they didn't show at all. Oh even Ollie telling Memphis to "Suck My ----" F-g-ot" very uncalled for. Yes this from the preachers son who never cusses.

And the real reason they want to vote Michelle out, she hords the beer and wine. They have to hide it to keep her out of it, she just drinks way to much and gets very nasty.

Ok thats my update LOL. I will stop now.

I knew they editted out a lot. I did get the BB After Dark the night before last and watched some of it, and from reading the updates on Morty's TV, AND talking to you!!! I knew...

Michelle hording the booze -- why isn't that surprising? She is just URGH so SO rough and trashy. She looks like she probably has spent plenty of time in bars.

And Jerry and Ollie both have shown snips of their mean / bitter sides and I think they're both nasty individuals in the house.

Keesha's ugly? What I wouldn't give to be as "ugly" as she is!!!
default_laugh.png

Wow, I had no idea that stuff was going on. Please keep us informed on what is happening behind the scenes!

I think Dan is great. I do hope he wins. I want Ollie, Michelle and Jerry out! Michelle and Jerry are just so crass in my opinion. I get very offended when they go on and on with the foul language. I think it just shows their ignorance in that they cannot find intelligent words to state how they feel.

I have noticed they don't show them drinking like they did on previous seasons. Remember Amy? She was always trashed. They must have decided not to air that type of behavior anymore.

Sue

tonight Tonight TONIGHT!!!

Doube evictions!!! Only another hour and a half until it's on where I am... I'm gonna let it go about 15 minutes on the TIVO so I won't have to wait through commercials.

I'm so looking forward to watching it, I can barely stand myself right now!!!

PS did anyone see April's interview on House Calls? I don't think she's anywhere near "in love" with Ollie!

I have been without Big Brother for two days, darn business trips LOL. But I just got home so I can watch it too. And just like Jill, I let it go for about 15 minutes so I don't have to wait on commercials either. So lets all hope that Michelle is voted out and that Keesha wins HOH. She will put up Ollie and Jerry and Ollie can leave, I want to see Jerry get through a week with those 4 that he has trashed so bad this week.

He shouldn't have started in on Keesha, she was about the only one nice to him.

If you want to try to watch it east coast time here is a link. Big Brother live

Karen --

Earlier this year, I had a business trip and when I scheduled it, I kept thinking "I know something important is going on that day" but had nothing on my appointment calandar... It turned out it was BB that happened that day!!! But I watched from the hotel
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

This morning I had to run out and I heard Mike Boogie and Dr. Will on "Yo on E!" on the XM radio. I think it comes on the TV too? But I've only listened to it on the XM. It just was building the anticipation for me wanting to see BB tonight.

20 minutes and counting...

Jill

Best episode yet, it was great. Played out just like I wanted it to, so now a week to relax and enjoy the house.

WOW that as a agreat episode. I would love to see Michelles face when Olly comes in right behind her. To me Dan is just like Evil Dick just in a nicer version. I hated Evil Dick last season. GOsh he got on my nerves...........lol........But I sure was glad to see Jerry get a call from his wife. Brought tears to my eyes. I could not imagine being that old and on Big Brother seperated from my spouse and your spouse being sick like Jerry's is..............Its getting good. Can't wait til Sunday to see what happens. Darn I wish I had the ShowTime and the live feeds.............lol.........

Latest posts

Back