Oh Big Brother Fans, you should see them tonight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn regular tv! It was not on last night here! First football and then the obama/demacrat thing!

What did I miss????
default_crybaby.gif

MIchelle was voted out 3 to 1. HOH was played and it was very close but Keesha won, Jerry and Ollie on the block, veto played and Dan won, Ollie wasn't even in the running. Ollie voted out. Poor sport about I think.

Jerry is now acting nice nice to everyone after talking so much trash about them all last week. I for one do not like Jerry. I am disgusted by him most of the time. He picks his nose all the time and doesn't wash his hands after he uses the bathroom. LOL yes live feeds do let you see all of that. But his mouth is awful and not at all what I expected for a 75 year old great grand father. He is trying to fit in with the younger people but he has gone over the deep end.

So should be a nice quiet week in the house, maybe they will have some fun now.

Jacks Thunder we had football on the stations here also. If that happens again you can go to videobrother and watch it for free.

Oh My God was it good!!! I was so wound up after watching it that I was up way too late. Like a little kid you let have way too much candy.

If I only saw the show as it airs on CBS, and hadn't seen some of the After Dark and read some of the live feeds summaries, I'd probably like Jerry or at least not REALLY dislike him. He's just been so foul mouthed and poisonous in how he talks about the others. Calling Memphis first a womanizer and now a hateful slang word for gay. The things about Keesha AND her body. Just very despicable.

It was awesome! We were on the edge of our seats when it was down to Keesha & Jerry at the HOH competition. Jerry is so good with numbers we thought for sure Keesha wouldn't win. Michelle & Ollie were such poor sports when they got out. And Ollie's little temper tantrum breaking stuff! Being a preacher's son, I am sure his parents are not pleased with his actions. The season started out slow but it has really ramped up. It is turning into one of my favorites so far.

Ok watching Housecalls, Michelle is delusional. She Lied like a big hairy dog. She knows that banner didn't say a thing about Libra. And she needs to learn how to pronounce Ollie's name. It's not Ali its Ollie. I hope they never put her on any allstarts show. Stupid woman.

LisaF. said:
Jill - I haven't watched House Calls yet this year or really keep with the updates. Is Evil Dick on House Calls all the time this year? I can't stand him.
I haven't watched all the House Calls, but Evel Dick was on once and then he was supposed to have been on another I watched the other day but was a no show.

LisaF. said:
Oh, now how many really think Ollie had a piece of Hay in his mouth? I for one DID NOT! Just RUDE!
Yes! I agree what you say on Ollie! I also thought he was just being a jack*** and spitting like that to be disrespectful.

minimomNC said:
Ok watching Housecalls, Michelle is delusional. She Lied like a big hairy dog. She knows that banner didn't say a thing about Libra. And she needs to learn how to pronounce Ollie's name. It's not Ali its Ollie. I hope they never put her on any allstarts show. Stupid woman.
I'm getting ready to watch it this morning
default_smile.png
I can't wait to see and can't stand Michelle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww Man! I really missed a great one! LOL! That stinks!! Those "Jucy" ones are the ones I love!!! LOL! Thanks for the updates and where I can go if that dang football is on again!

Leya

Leya --

You can go here and watch full episodes if you miss any:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/

Here for the House Calls show (they have a huge log of previous episodes and the ones that air Fridays have the evicted house guest on for 45 minutes):

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/housecalls/

And if you want SPOILERS, you can go here:

http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml (don't click it if you don't want to see what's happened since the last episode aired)

Have fun,

Jill

Oh WHAT a liar Michelle is!!! And what a trashy outfit, too... Oh she's just nasty.

Man I hate that I missed a good one Thursday, forgot all about it but was visiting a friend.

I tell you what I am so glad I'm not too busy at Nationals this year. We are staying at the Microtell and once BB comes on I'll take the golf cart and go lol. Will only miss one Thursday night but heck its liberty night
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back