Oh and what could make my week complete

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
Ohh, I have been waiting for this for a month and a half and FINALLY it came!!!!! To make things worse, sfmini emailed me over the weekend to say hers had arrived :arg! :arg!

So when I drove in the lane at lunch and saw the mail car....and Dad holding a box, I was soooooo excited!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

012585.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------Jane--------------------------Lily (sfmini's girl)

--------------------------------------------------Lainey------------Delilah------------------Moxie

My Mom ordered a large print of it and it is sooooooo beautiful!!!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I just love these girls!!!! Lily included
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

Thanks for letting me share

~kathryn

Yep, I need to get frames so I can take one copy to work. Guess what will be my wallpaper at home and work!!!!

Can't wait to share the electronic version.
default_aktion033.gif

LOVE it!!! I should get a photo done with some of my kiddos, it's been years.... different dogs now...

Jessi

That is AMAZING. How in the heck did the photographer get them all to stay put like that!

That is AMAZING. How in the heck did the photographer get them all to stay put like that!

MY exact question? They are so beautiful what a wonderful gift to have forever!

default_wub.png

Bonnie

What a beautiful photo!!! The color of the surroundings itself with the color of the pups makes it so pleasing to the eye. I love it! I'll bet it's just gorgeous enlarged.

Thanks everyone!! I am in tears (happy tears) right now as I just got my first update with pictures of the first puppy who left for his new home. He was by far the hardest one to part with....he was my little suck and was always curled up at my feet while I was working at the computer!! It's just soooo nice to see updates on them! That they are happy and doing well!!!!
default_wub.png

Yep, I need to get frames so I can take one copy to work. Guess what will be my wallpaper at home and work!!!!

Can't wait to share the electronic version.
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
Me too. Immediately put it on my computer....sorry Anoki, but the pups take over for a little bit!!! LOL
default_wink.png

LOL VERY CAREFULLY!!!!
default_wink.png
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png

Just ask sfmini. It was HOT, the dogs were NOT that cooperative.....4 pups that were only 5 months old, their first big trip away from home, and a Mom who wanted to chase after the bait toys!!!! LMAO There were 5 of us including the photographer, placing them, trying to get them to stay, and look like they were comfortable. And as soon as we got the pups to 'behave' and stay put, Miss Moxie decided to jump off the table, repeatedly, after the photographer's feather duster that he was using to get expression.....hence why she looks like she is ready to pounce!!! LOL BUT he did get the shot....and I am sooo happy with it!!!!
default_wub.png

~kathryn

The photographer didn't, it was Kathryn, myself and two others.
default_rolleyes.gif
The puppies were remarkably good, Moxie was the main troublemaker. I was sure we weren't going to get the picture, but he did a great job.

default_wub.png
I'd be excited too! If only I could get my three Berners to sit still long enough to get a pic like that! Not mention Callie's fear of the camera monster lol.

That is beautiful!~

Thank you for sharing, though I can only imagine how strenuous it was to catch just the right shot: no matter, now, because you have it saved forever.

It is great!

Liz

Oh wow.....it really is true, a picture is worth a thousand words.......... I am sure there were several words flying.....haha.......
default_biggrin.png

The picture is truly amazing, and very beautifully done!!!

What a bunch of beautiful dogs! I just adore Lainey.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back