Oh and what could make my week complete

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL I can imagine what hard work that was!!! For my senior photo back in high school, I took the two dogs I had (both have since crossed the rainbow bridge by now). In order to get my cocker mix Keesha to look at the photographer, his helper had to squeak toys and call her. But that would make my malamute mix Kodak jump up. So we had Kodak lay down with me, and I was leaning over him (no weight on him, my arm over him) and Keesha sat with us. That way I could hold Kodak down while they got Keesha's attention! LOL

I don't have that scanned but I do have this pretty amazing photo. It also has Kodak. With him is my mini aussie Buddjet and my ex boyfriend's chow/aussie Fuji. It was not easy to get this, and that's just 3 dogs! I can't imagine how you could do all of them, WOW!

kodakbuddjfuj.jpg

Hope you don't mind me sharing my photo on your thread!

Jessi

Thanks for looking and for all the nice comments! I just can't get enough of this picture!! LOL Now I have to figure out where to put up the large print!!! :DOH!

~kathryn

VERY NICE ! Would love to have one of those dogs, I have a english bulldog and a blue heeler now, someday I'll get one of those. Those dogs are drop dead gorgous in that photo, WOW.

What a beautiful picture. But names...I want names from left to right !!!
LOL I posted them right under the picture
default_biggrin.png

Jane and Lily (sfmini's pup) are in back

Lainey, Delilah and Moxie are in front (forgot to say those are left to right)

default_smile.png

Thanks Coventry Lane Farm!!! I just love these guys (well girls in the picture)! Definitely not a dog for everyone, but I just adore them!
default_wub.png

~kathryn

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back