Official Nationals Roll Call

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Its close enough ...just over a week from now we will be on the road
default_laugh.png
. Who is going and what are you taking? Lets see them 08 Contenders.

I'll be there with Sheryl and Ernie...not taking anything but will be playing groom and being a set of extra hands where needed
default_smile.png

We are leaving next Thursday, gosh thats scary lol.

JMS Last Chance For A Dance - under weanling futurity halter class

5-215x250.jpg

JMS I Ain't No Drama Queen - over multi-color and liberty

tr1-382x284.jpg

Irish Hills Miss Michigan - under weanling futurity halter class (getting picked up at Nationals by Sheryl)

erica0620-360x311.jpg

Does anyone know a finial count about how many horses will be at Nationals?

Destiny (Erica's Echos of My Destiny), a 2004 32" stallion, is going be there with Larry Parnell for Driving and Erica for Halter. This will be Destiny's 4th Nationals in a row.

Destiny%202007%20Nationals%20Sign.jpg
Destiny%20Pictures%20By%20Shannon%20--%20June%202007%20--%20005%20350.jpg

And my little Monkey (Cross Country's Brass Monkey), a weanling under colt, will be there as well, tagging along with Belinda Bagby:

Monkey%202%20Touch.jpg
Monkey%201%20Touch.jpg

[SIZE=10pt]HOWEVER, for me the more exciting news is .......[/SIZE]

Both guys will be making their way to VIRGINIA in early October
party.gif

I'm just a little bit excited about having these guys here (okay, and a little nervous... one of them is a celebrity in his co-mommy's mind!)
love0075.gif

OH let's see......

Irish Hills Toys In The Attic - 2 year old over gelding

toysm1.jpg

Erica's Caramel Macchiato - 2 year old under filly

carasm.jpg

Willow Creeks Dancers Dream Weaver - Sr under gelding

dwsales.jpg

Buckeye WCF Classical Imagination - 2 year old over filly

Image2.jpg

Hidden Creeks Irish Hills Take Two - weanling stallion under

0807r.jpg

Irish Hills Way Cool Jr - weanling stallion over?

Image7-2.jpg

JMS Irish Hills Big City Promises - weanling filly under

miley.jpg

Cross Country California Dreamin' - yearling filly under - sorry the pic is so small. The original is on my laptop.

Image4-1.jpg

Umm...think that's it.

Last edited by a moderator:
stiletto-tn.jpg

Wildoaks Stiletto Heels - 2 year old under gelding.

Also bringing a yearling filly and a 3 year old under driving/liberty gelding, no pictures of them yet that I can post here. The filly has been under all year but I know she has grown, so we may be under, we may be over.
default_smile.png
. I know she will be close either way.

Jan

default_new_multi.gif
I am sooo looking forward to going this year, we did not have a large show string so we are only taking two, but will be picking up two new ones! I'm already anticipating next show season. Our first one to tell about is Erica's Big City Bailey's On Ice---what a sweetheart, this guy goes out and just shows his little heart out. A very sweet yearling stallion we are able to put in a pen next to anyone and he behaves. Here is Bailey-

bailey08a.jpg

Next is our filly we are proud of and excited about, she has had a very good show season for us. Acts like she loves showing, here is Curry's Estrellita-

lita08b.jpg

Mr. Curry will be showing Lita in her open class since we have to leave Monday evening, and he will also be showing our two new ones in futurity. Weanling colt, full brother to Lita above, Curry's Poco Diablo, I will be glad to get some better pictures of him-

diablo1.jpg

and here is the weanling filly Curry's Saturday Night Special-

special2.jpg

I can't wait to see everyone again!

I have recieved a reply from AMHR to see if they had a number count and no official numbers yet. Numbers did go down but that was to be expected due to the economy. Still there will be alot of horses there with good competition. Good thing though they saw more ponys at Congress this year.

5 Days and I'm off
default_saludando.gif

BKS Early Morning Joy- Sr. Mare, Jumper and youth Showmanship under

Copy2ofj5.jpg

And

Town & Country Pat (Nitro) - Sr. Gelding, Jumper, youth Showmanship, Colour and WCP over

driven18.jpg

And Lori Rafter

And Joe Heath (Step-dad)

He he
default_saludando.gif

Best of luck to EVERY ONE heading to AMHR Nationals and safe trip!

I got a couple new, unposed but he's still cute, pics of Monkey... Looks like he's got a good length of neck and a nice hip (oh and some white feet and cool color). Recently weaned, wet from a bath, and a little akward but I'm partial to him!!!
default_wub.png
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png

MONKEY2%20082608.jpg
MONKEY1---082608.jpg

Thanks, Rebecca
love0034.gif

It was a good surprise to see pictures of him from Belinda this afternoon. Not too much longer until I can lay some hugs on him and watch him and our 2008 foals rough house up close and in person!

We have several going. Have several foals entered but their papers may not make it through in time, just not sure
default_wacko.png

Here is Hairicane Appsolute Power, a tiny refined bay leopard appy colt

c20e6ceb.jpg

This is Hairicane Ciscos Wild Thang a colt

wildthangMEDbackrtsssssudegood73008.jpg

And Hairicane Fewspot and Spectacular a bay fewspot filly. She has grown several inches in a couple weeks and is seriously gangly right now. She is also pictured semi wet and dirty, and did I say gangly, lol.

5e20ff8f.jpg

Here is Moss Grove Rio Rhondo an appy b gelding and we will be in some of the driving classes

riorghtsideTROTextGOODJEN508.jpg

And of course here is Ericas Big City Bank on Me, who we picked up at last years Nationals. He has consistantly won mostly reserves and grands and was # 3 ranked all stars weanling colt last year. Wonder if he will behave this year, LOL.

BankerOCALA--608.jpg

I don't have any horses going but I am hauling for someone else. We will be there Tuesday afternoon and will be staying through youth and amateur. Hairicane, we will be stalled with Dale and Roger as they have a horse for the people coming with me.

I hope I get to meet more people there and once again I will get to see one of Jill's horses in the flesh before she does LOL. I saw Destiny when he was a baby still on his dam.

Oh good luck to everyone!! Hope to see you next year with 2 of mine.

Looks like theres going to be lots of fun once again!! Everyone has some great horses.

I don't have any horses going but I am hauling for someone else. We will be there Tuesday afternoon and will be staying through youth and amateur. Hairicane, we will be stalled with Dale and Roger as they have a horse for the people coming with me.
I hope I get to meet more people there and once again I will get to see one of Jill's horses in the flesh before she does LOL. I saw Destiny when he was a baby still on his dam.

Oh thats great!! Will see u there then. We, I am driving there with Dale and Roger, are bringing 2 trailerloads and approx 20 horses so we are gonna be busy
default_wacko.png
Everyone please come by and visit. We will be in the Ford pickup/F150? barn if I remember right. We will be set up by Lee Crutchfield where he is every year if that helps any.

I have my boy in my Avatar going again, looking great with Tibbs conditioning.

Picture501.jpg

I was going to be brave and try one of those HUGE weanling classes so signed up One Cool Cowboy SOS for the under class. Unfortunatly I think he weaned poorly and looks kinda potty so he's likely going to stay home.

cool1.jpg

cool2.jpg

For a bit of added fun and excitement I come down with MONO this past weekend.
default_wacko.png
I have 10 horses to clip for our State Fair which is the last show for me and the kids, a wedding on Sat, the 30th and the 1st is the show and I leave for Nationals on the 4th. Pretty sad if I have to go to Tulsa to get any sleep.
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back