Official Congress Roll call

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Thought it was about time to see who is going and what everybody is taking :lol:. Just another week left!

Lets see who you are taking!

I'm only taking one, Foundation Sr Gelding. Will be there aug1-4th as we have classes almost everyday exept the 1st. I think its only about a 6hr drive for us so we will be leaving bright and early wensday morning
default_smile.png
. We have Classic Liberty, Hunter in hand, Jumper in hand and Sr Gelding Foundation hater. Im going to get add him in solid color, if its not to late and i remember!

Here is who i am taking-

Royal Salsa

102_2761.jpg

Share your congress bound ponies
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, I'm getting excited!!! :aktion033:

We're taking:

Pondering Oaks Apache Rose: Futurity, Classic Filly

Texaco MGS: Classic yearling stud, over

Happy Hooligan, OK: Classic 2 yr old stud, over

Willow's Point Sonja Sun: Classic yearling mare, under

Then some catch handles in the Classic Gelding and Foundation gelding divisions!

I know a lot are probably at the World show right now.

Woo-hoo, I'm really looking foward to Congress!!! This will be the first year that I actually get to go even though my horses have been there the last couple of years.

Belinda has two of our Contenders:

Martin's Best Dressed Sinatra, Classic Sr Stallion, Under - 10 Time GRAND Champion Stallion

DSC_0232_edited2.jpg

Wallstreet The Admiral Lambee Pie, Classic Sr Mare, Under (time for a new pic!!)

Addy.jpg

I'm also taking Fiddlestix Princess Dye, Classic Yearling Mare, Over (pictured as a weanling)

Dye.jpg

Additionally, I'll be making my Modern Roadster and Harness Pony debuts! Yes, that is right... MODERNS :new_shocked:

I wont be there but my boy will be. Watch for Royal Emporer Kuzco in yearling classic(I beleive) with Tim Bush. They will also have him in the futurity.

kuzco2.jpg

MODERNS!!! :new_shocked: Holy cow Lisa! That's a jump!
default_wink.png
:

Woo-hoo, I'm really looking foward to Congress!!! This will be the first year that I actually get to go even though my horses have been there the last couple of years.

Belinda has two of our Contenders:

Martin's Best Dressed Sinatra, Classic Sr Stallion, Under - 10 Time GRAND Champion Stallion

DSC_0232_edited2.jpg

Wallstreet The Admiral Lambee Pie, Classic Sr Mare, Under (time for a new pic!!)

Addy.jpg

I'm also taking Fiddlestix Princess Dye, Classic Yearling Mare, Over (pictured as a weanling)

Dye.jpg

Additionally, I'll be making my Modern Roadster and Harness Pony debuts! Yes, that is right... MODERNS :new_shocked:

She is at World right now in fact her daughter just showed her modern pony in a couple of classes but Jennifer of Sweet Opal will be there with her ponies

we will be there with jet
default_smile.png
foundation yearling gelding and youth and ammy

Just have to get thru the rest of the world show

It sounds like everyone is going to have so much fun! Wish I was going to be there in person, but can not.

I am new to the ponies, just purchased my first ones last fall, went to Congress one day last year and had a great time....so am green with envy that you all get to go and wish you all much success. My two boys will be there, "Nick" foundation yearling colt and "Pete" MP 2 yr old stallion, shown by Marvin McCabe. So will definately be there in spirit. Again best wishes to all of you for a SUPER FUN show

Trecia

And yes these ponies are addictive!!!!
default_smile.png

We can't make the show but Corey Hatfield will be showing our yearling foundation colt Buckeye WCf Classical Fireworks in the futurity and Foundation yearlings.

We will be there with a Modern Mare, a Modern Pleasure mare, and two futurity babies, a Classic filly and a Modern Pleasure colt both babies sired by Hidden Image FMF '02 MP Pony of the year. :bgrin

Don't forget to let me know what you will be bringing for the luncheon..the list of food is pretty short as of today, but know everyone is busy getting ponies ready for the show... :no:

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting lots of new ones...come by Sharrway stalls for a cup of coffee, and say hi! :lol:

Abby, Kyla and myself will be there with Oneka's Omega Red who they will be showing in youth classes.
default_yes.gif
:

Welcome to the forum Trecia! :saludando:

Lewella - who needs to go to town and get pickles for the potluck!

We will be there from monday till friday with Buckeye WCF Classical Story, yearling classic stallion for open and futurity and ammy.

We just got back from Worlds and had a wonderful show with placing very well with our 3 miniatures, Chaps, Lordy, Monte Carlo plus the shetland yearling stallion Story and getting more of the silver "cookie trays" and then be off to Congress next!

Looking forward in seeing some forum people there as well, Thanks Kay Kay for taking some pictures of Story too and finally meeting you there in the showring.

Thanks Lewella....figured it's about time to join the fun!
default_smile.png
And I may even get to go to Congress for a day

am working on it though won't be the day my colts show but it's still a day at Congress
default_smile.png

Trecia

And a day at Congress is well worth the trip! Hope to see you there - you will have a BLAST!

Ohhh i look forward to meeting so many people! Cannot wait to get on the road, we finially got a hotel which is a relief. Anyone else staying at the Super 8? Every other hotel was almost booked or they didnt have rooms left for all 4 nights we need, dont really want to switch hotels 3x lol.

Three more days :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006:

:risa8:

WE ARE GOING ,,,,,,,JUST TAKING 2 FOUNDATION GELDINGS TO THE SHOW FOR SATURDAY,,,,

RHAPSODY'S QUEST FOR GOLD

BUCKEYE WCF CLASSICAL DIPLOMAT,,,,,

IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GREAT SHOW TO GO TO AND AM SO GLAD IT IS BACK GORDYVILLE,,,,,,

EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE TRIP AND SEE YOU THERE,,,,

We are coming, Dad will be there Tuesday and I will be arriving Wednesday. I'm so excited about seeing everyone even though I saw most of them just last week it's always fun to spend time w/my horse show family. Eveyone have a safe drive there and good luck at the show.

Has anyone looked at what the weather is going to be like at Gordyville those four days? Is it normally pretty hot? Trying to decide if i need to run to walmart and get some box fans lol. Think i will go take a look at the weather forcast and then post it here for all you wondering
default_smile.png

Two more days :bgrin

Found the weather for Gifford IL incase anyone is interested ....think i better go buy some of those box fans
default_smile.png

http://www.city-data.com/forecast/w-Gifford-Illinois.html

Can somebody tell me when the yearling classic geldings under show?

Classic Futurity yearling stallion/gelding is the 4th class wensday.

Classic yearling gelding under is class 255 which is Satuday Morning bc that is right before my geldings class
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back