Official announcement!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dontworrybeappy

Reaction score
Guess it's time to go official and announce that KpM Honeypony Miniatures has gone and bought ourselves another BOY (or boy-to-be!)

He'll be staying with his breeder until spring, but then we hope to get him home and start showing him!

[SIZE=14pt]Introducing: DRK WHAT'S THE BUZZ![/SIZE]

buzz1.jpg

App parents on both sides and a generous dose of sabino and/or splash as well - we hope that he'll be a wonderful color producer as well as a wonderful show horse! (Just nobody mention him to Appy yet!
rolleyes.gif
) He has two beautiful blue eyes, and we'll test him for homozygous black soon, too!

buzz2.jpg

buzzandmom.jpg

We are so excited about him already! Can't wait to bring little "Buzzy Boy" home!

[SIZE=14pt]And a great big THANKYOU to Diane at DRK Miniatures! [/SIZE]

(I think we've adopted each other into our families now!)

What a COOOL color!!!! Will you test him for the LWO also?

Liz V.

nice colt, for sure! Congratulations! He's beautiful and VERY colorful!
aktion033.gif

Pretty boy! Has anyone noticed that he has what looks like that cartoon vulture on his right hip? That is soooo cool.

aktion033.gif
About time you guys mentioned this! Appy will still be our main (little) guy. No one can take his or Beau's place! Besides, Appy smooches will be hard to beat!
wub.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Wow now theres some color![/SIZE]

Lyn

Ojai Minis said:
What a COOOL color!!!! Will you test him for the LWO also?
Liz V.

449971[/snapback]

I don't really think that frame is in play here, but once he's of breeding age I'd certainly be willing to test him for LWO if anyone was worried about it or interested in getting it!

Congratulations !!! What a beautiful horse.!

Clara

Latest posts

Back