Odd Foods or Strange Combinations You Like To Eat?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little mayonise mixed in cold pork and beans

corn on mashed potatoes is a must

Kraft mac and cheese with ketchup mixed in

scrambled eggs with ketchup

potatoe chips with vanilla ice cream for the dip

Chocolate ice cream....(a good chocolate) sprinkled w/crushed red pepper flakes or kosher salt
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

OMG
default_new_shocked.gif
You folks are seriously messed up, LOL
default_smileypuke.gif

Liverwurst sandwhich with hawiian sweet onion chips and spicy brown mustard on it

Corn on the cob slathered in mayonaise, sprinkled with parmesan cheese and chili powder (kind of funny, I HATE mayonaise, lol)

Other than that, dont dare let me food touch

Cottage Cheese with green olives. Mmmmm. The mildness of the cottage cheese is a wonderful foil for the tangy olives.

My Dad was a cook in WWII war...used to make what he called "Slop-Jop"....we grew up eating it...still like it but Tim prefers that I make it when he's out of town...so my 93yr old Mom and I have it for dinner when he's not looking...LOL

Pork n beans...heat up in skillet, add 3 eggs...scramble them together, when eggs are done its ready.

Tim says looks like 'up-chuck'....we just laugh!!

We didnt have alot of sweets growing up, sometimes Mom gave us bread with butter and brown sugar on it.

She liked bread with butter and ketchup...but I wasnt that keen on it

I remembered one last night when I was craving a snack! Lettuce with cottage cheese and sliced up pears (and a cherry in the middle). The first time my grandma asked me to try it I thought, 'no way'. It's one of my favorites now, plus it's a great 'healthy' snack.

My boyfriend's mom eats cottage cheese covered in maple syrup. I think it's disgusting, but she loves it.

I like scrambled eggs bacon, or ham, hash browns or home fries, with syrup all over it.

Also, like a Yam, or Sweet Potato with kernel corn and pineapple tidbits heated up, then with a slotted spoon put over a buttered potato, with sour cream on top.

Really GOOD....

Last edited by a moderator:
I like scrambled eggs bacon, or ham, hash browns or home fries, with syrup all over it.

Also, like a Yam, or Sweet Potato with kernel corn and pineapple tidbits heated up, then with a slotted spoon put over a buttered potato, with sour cream on top.

Really GOOD....

YUM!!!!!

I've served this as a salad (like my mom used to) and people think I'm nuts....

Fresh Pear, peeled/corded on lettuce with a slice of cream cheese over it, and topped with a spoonful of mayo.

I LOVE Lays potato chips with Ketchup!!!! I also like Cool Ranch Doritos dipped in Vanilla pudding, Syrup with bacon,eggs,and sausage, and Wendy's chicken nuggets dipped in Chocolate Frosty.

LOL I am so weird now!!!
wacko.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Cream Cheese and Olive sandwiches. My mother craved them when she was pregnant with me. I craved them when I was pregnant.

I like spaghetti with Bleu cheese dressing.

And cottage cheese with yogurt. Not really too weird.

A saltine cracker with a marshmallow on it --- you toast it in the oven til the marshmallow is brown and soft! Yummy!

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

I like Ostrich meat. I really like it ground. I can do so much more with it that way. Some people will add other fats (pork or beef) to the ground meat. But I don't. When I ran out of ostrich meat I had a hard time going back to beef.

When I was pregnant I would eat peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. I don't care for it now.

Latest posts

Back