Obstacle Driving Classes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernie

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find mini horse shows that offer the obstacle driving class? I am a member of the Minnesota Mini Horse Club and the South Dakota Mini Horse Club and neither club offers Obstacle Driving. I would love to try this class with my little mini mare, but where? Thanks for your help!

That is one of my favorite classes, and all of our shows have it...guess we are very lucky.
default_smile.png

Perhaps if you asked why they don't offer the class? I would ask, and see if I could help with planning the course, and the set-up etc... That would mean you couldn't show in the class while you are the designer, but it might get enough interest going, that they get more help with it...freeing you to enter and show at a later date.

Obstacle driving is indeed fun, but takes lots of practice. You should suggest it to your club to offer it as a class. You never know, there might be others out there just itching to try it too. To get their interest, offer to help set up. Clubs LOVE volunteers.!! Good Luck.

Latest posts

Back