Obsidian's Prophecy (Sid)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Reaction score
Hello!
Meet Sid!
He is a 3 year old stallion who I have recently purchased for my 3 and 4 year old daughters. He is AMHR registered, although I would like to get him AMHA registered as well if possible.
He has lots of great genetics and potential to be amazing in the ring given the chance!

Attachments

• 20220826_191027.jpg
    20220826_191027.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 00L0L_d6jesSojY6Qz_0fu0bC_1200x900.jpg
    00L0L_d6jesSojY6Qz_0fu0bC_1200x900.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 0

Standards Equine

Reaction score
My isn't he handsome?!?!!? Congratulations.
Now I'm a stallion advocate myself, but any reason you've opted for a stallion for your young children?

Reaction score
My isn't he handsome?!?!!? Congratulations.
Now I'm a stallion advocate myself, but any reason you've opted for a stallion for your young children?
Stallions definitely can be a little wild. Oddly enough, he is not. Absolutely the calmest stallion I have seen. We had the farrier out today and he was blown away that he was still intact. Suggested "if his attitude is this good still intact I wouldn't cut him".

Attachments

• IMG_1908.jpg
    IMG_1908.jpg
    804.7 KB · Views: 0

Standards Equine

Reaction score
I have a big warmblood stallion that I bred and raised. He's 12 now. My 13-year-old daughter adores him and rides him outside in obstacles often. I compare him to Ferdinand the Bull! We've live covered him, pasture and in hand, and still, at the barn, he's a big teddy bear.

Not all stallions are big, crazy manimals that need to be handled with 2 stud chains. In my opinion, those stallions should not remain intact. The disposition of our boys, coupled with trainability, exceptional movement and conformation, make a stallion worthy of remaining intact.

But that's my soapbox...

I adore your littles loving on him! The sweetest thing.

Attachments

• Ali Ritchie.jpg
    Ali Ritchie.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts