Obamas ties

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank You for the link Tagalong. Unfortunately it still doesn't Change my feelings. I don't vote party, never have, but I do have a tendency to go with my instincts(maybe not the best word) To me he comes across as condescending and with a "better than you" attitude that just doesn't sit well.(again my opinion only) I can't see that attitude across the table from some of the world leaders that the president has to deal with. He just rubs me the wrong way(and statements he has made about various things haven't helped) I will save the link tho and use it often. This has been a very good thread.

All my best to all Cheryl

Um, no... I never said if people don't agree with me they are ignorant. I am saying I think a lot of people who chime in are very uninformed.

If people are offended by my political statements, that's not something that bothers me. I just state my opinion, based on my own knowledge and life experience. It shouldn't offend anyone confident in their own opinions, and by now it sure shouldn't surprise Obama supporters that I think he's an awful choice for our Nation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jill, I don't think it surprises anyone that you think Barack HUSSEIN Obama is a bad choice for our nation. What surprises me (or at least continues to annoy me) is that you are 'scared' by the tenuous connections made by the media-not even mainstream media, quite often!-instead of something more substantial like his past actions or policies.

The media is famous for fear-mongering on all sides.

I have an Uncle, biggoted to a fault. He was argueing basically the same thing people argue about Barrack "his name isnt American enough". I asked Uncle how long someone has to be here to be 'American enough'. He said a hundred years, which is how long his family has been here. I told him that wasnt acceptable, my paternal family has been here 300 years and to me, no one newer isnt 'American enough'. He argued a little more, I told him my sister and I are members of D.A.R ( daughters of the american revolution) and his family has none such. OF COURSE I dont feel this way , but it shut his biggoted mouth. I hope it made him think, but then again, I dont think he is quite smart enough to think.

Last election our future held a mushroom cloud if we didnt vote one way. We learned that was a complete and utter lie. Now if we dont vote a certain way, we will have a terrorist sympathyzer for a President. Anyone notice a pattern here???????
default_wacko.png

Certainly not the first time I've heard someone complain about Obama's name. What a stupid reason to reject someone. Obama's an American citizen, and that makes his name perfectly American. It's the way our nation is: We have Jorge and Thuy and Ger and John and Renata and so on (and those are all people I went to high school with in semi-rural CA), and I would be so offended if someone walked up to any of them and told them their names weren't "American enough".

You're born here, you're American, your name is American enough.

Latest posts

Back