Obamas nationality

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I know the German part of my family settled in Kansas, then my great-great-grandmother got dumped off here in CA and left alone with the kids! There's a lot of us here in the area, we even have a museum (which I still haven't been to).

You should go to the family musuem!

Hey.. my last name is German... by Marriage.
default_laugh.png
Though what I find funny is.. he is 1/2 Scots, 1/4 Dane and 1/4 German....what'a mix... <LOL>

OMG I live with a genocidal terrorist!! OMG help!! Husband is 1/2 Irish ( the Catholic kind) and 1/2 Austrian!! His dads name was Adolf!! OMG OMG OMG I am being hit from both fronts!! IRA terrorist and SS Commando!!!!!! H E L P !!!!!!
default_wacko.png
I am 1/2 English and 1/2 Cajun. Lord knows what that makes me!! ROFLAO!!!!!

Amazing how ignorance breeds ignorance. People then 'believe' the ignorance and then defend it as truth.

Tag, I could just hug you
default_wub.png

There is actually only one color too just different amounts of it in each person.
I've always held to this myself. I've never seen a "black" person or a "white" person. I have seen plenty of people who are various shades of BROWN....ALL of us...from cream to chocolate. Going one step more...the entire human race took our first steps from the African Rift Valley mtDNA has traced our origins as a species back to Africa
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
We all came from one genetic line that traces back originally to african.

I had my mtDNA done.. Africa, middle east,, to France....... OMG... 5 million+/- years ago my family was in the middle east??!!!
default_laugh.png

Pretty fun stuff in all honesty. I tested out as H-13.... anyone else?

You know what my DH thinks.. .. we are all made of "Star Farts". There is no race or color... we are all just the dust from the universe.
default_laugh.png

How do you get that done, Shari? That would be interesting - maybe I had Viking ancestors!
default_smile.png

Obama is 50% Caucasian, 43.75% Arab and only 6.25% African Black.
I'm no mathematician, so how do they figure "43.75%" and "6.25%"????? Wouldn't you have go back many, many generations? My father's family tree goes back to 1659 (and all Hungarian as far as I know). Has someone done Obama's family tree and, if so, how far back could they trace it?

I'm also having trouble finding any real sources for this percentage-just blog posts and links to the silly website that was posted. Seems like something someone pulled out of their you-know-what and plastered it all over the internet.

There are many different places you can get your DNA tested. Men can have both their lines tested but sadly for women.. can only get the mtDNA done, which means it follows only the most direct female line. But still worth doing.

http://www.familytreedna.com/default.aspx?

http://www.dnaancestryproject.com/

There are tons of places online.

I have my info posted here.

Go to the mtDNA proven origins

http://www.acadian-home.org/frames.html

And at the Family tree above

and here...

http://www.mitosearch.org

Obama is 50% Caucasian, 43.75% Arab and only 6.25% African Black.
I also could not find any reliable source for these numbers that do not compute, anyway... IMO the 43.75% Arab notation was obviously designed to be incendiary and cast suspicion... without any facts behind it. And Arab is NOT a nationality - as I said before. Neither is Caucasian. Ethnicity... yes. An Arab can also be Christian - which contradicts those who use Arab/Muslim interchangeably...

Once again - those who start such things - no matter what side they are on - expect you to not question, not doubt and just believe whatever they shovel at you.

default_no.gif

Thanks for the links, Shari - I am going to look into this for fun!

Star Fart...is that what they mean by the Big Bang?

Shari, you've completely destroyed my self esteem by suggesting that I may be nothing but a star fart! LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I love it, and I would be so honored to be part of the same star fart as that which led to Barack Obama!

A "Star Fart" from a "Red Giant" to be exact!
default_laugh.png
Glad to be of help Susanne. <LOL>
default_whistling.gif
default_laugh.png

You are Welcome Tagalong.

Latest posts

Back